You won't be disappointed
By Mac on
2010 Audi S5 Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)
My first Audi and this car is awesome! The S5 is worth the extra $. Great sound, performance, style and handling. I've only had for 1 month so far, but all is good. The "new" navi system & tech pkg is nice and my two kids are fine with back seat area (rare for a coupe). The only option I ordered was the "Prestige Pkg". I'm not a track guy but I do enjoy performance driving. I've heard good things about Spt Diff, Drv Select, and Drv Asst pkgs as well. This is my 1st Tiptronic (all previous cars were 6sp) and I like the "sport option" shift mode as well as the "paddle shifting". I'm through the break in period and the car is a delight to drive. It's my daily driver, no regrets.
Favorite Features
Of course headlights, 3g MMi navi, body style, rear headrest pwr seat switch (easy for back seat passenger to exit), interior layout/seats, smart key, "sport mode" option w/tip, rear LED lights, reliable bluetooth.
Suggested Improvements
Bring back folding outside mirrors, adaptive hdlgts, rearview camera should be standard w/navi. Be aware of some early 10' factory builds that haven't included the new control arms. If not there can be a steering wheel vibration that can only be corrected through "updated" control arms.