2010 Audi S5 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

3.0T Premium Plus quattro 3.0L V6 Supercharger AWD 7-speed Automated Manual - (2 reviews )
New 2010 S5 convertible
By steeda0011 on 05/10/10 17:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi S5 Convertible 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 7AM)

This is our third Audi convertible and this new S5 is a Superior car to the other two S4 convertibles we had. From the engine performance to the shape of the mirrors. Great car. Just not as fast as our 2009 BMW 335i coupe.

More Luxurious than My Vette
By tboy on 01/31/10 15:47 PM (PST)

Having been a vette owner for years-the price of the new ones compared with new technology being introduced by other automakers made me look in a different direction. I drove new Corvettes, MB, Infiniti, and Lexus. When I finally drove the Audi S5 Cabriolet-I knew it was time to change. The style, the punch of the supercharged engine, the interior design, the technology Audi offers and the limited availability of the S5 Cab made me want one. It is roomy, enough power to cruise with some fun, sounds great and the tech gadgets are incredible.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi S5 Convertible in VA is:

$140 per month*