2009 Audi S5 Consumer Review: Awesome

2009 Audi S5 - Consumer Review

2009 Audi S5

quattro Coupe (4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Awesome
By Mike on

2009 Audi S5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Bought my US Spec Auto S5 over here in Stuttgart Germany. The 1st 600 miles break in period was hard to do on the autobahn. I have slowly stepped it up since and will not really see what it can do until I have passed the 2500 mile mark. All and all so far it has been everything I have expected. A few things I have noted are that the IPOD option does not come with an IPOD adaptor! Seats are a 6 on long trips due to comfort and I have noticed that the tires seem a little narrow over 100 mph. If you need to do an emergency slow down, the back end seems to want to get away from you but the ESP kicks in and keeps it under control. Overall I still give it a 9.

Auto wipers are awesome and I like the ability to be able to turn off the daytime driving LED's. Even here in Germany it seems to draw more attention than I like.

Improve the seat comfort. Look great, feel great but on long trips they get hard fast. Also 6 inches more leg room in the back would be nice. Right now the back seats are for looks. Not uncommon in this type of car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review