2008 Audi S5 4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - All show and plenty of

2008 Audi S5 - Consumer Review

2008 Audi S5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

quattro Coupe (4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Manual)

All show and plenty of go!
By NMS on

2008 Audi S5 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have had my Audi for about 3 weeks and have had many positive comments about the car. I will say this is my first Audi but I am overall a lover of cars, owning everything from SUV's to American Muscle cars to Japanese rides such as the G-35 coupe. Positives-The S5 is an excellent ride, not too rough for a sports car, ergonomics are great, V-8 is very responsive in all gears. Day time running lights turn countless heads. I-pod integration a must. Spacious trunk. Tight handling. Negatives- electronic speed limited. No voice activated Bluetooth. Horrible gas mileage. No standard all season high performance tires.

Favorite Features

I-Pod/cell phone integration , Quattro AWD, redline 7000RPM, rear parking assist, push button start,aggressive styling and wide stance. Exhaust rumble.

Suggested Improvements

Voice activated Bluetooth, 155mph electronic shut off, always on a/c outlet. More lift on moon roof. Gas mileage but who cares when driving this ride!