2014 Audi S4 Consumer Reviews

2014 Audi S4 - Consumer Reviews

2014 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)

View reviews for a specific S4 model:
Brake failure
By stevef13 on 07/30/14 09:55 AM (PDT)

2014 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 7AM)

I bought the S4 because it is advertised as a track car by Audi at their Sports Car Experience at Infineon Raceway. After a warm up session, then 15 minutes on the track I had fade and then failure from my brakes. At the dealership the rotors were determined to be bad. I have owned so many cars, 10 Audi's, and NEVER has this happened. According to the dealership Audi USA will not cover the brakes they put in my car. How is it the S4's they have you track at their raceway last but mine cannot? This car is not for tracking since the manufacturer does not back up it's product and treats loyal owners poorly. Truth in engineering= failure to support customers.

Excellent Driver's Car
By andre1966 on 04/17/14 05:56 AM (PDT)

2014 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 7AM)

I am now on my third Audi and my current S4 is certainly the best. I test drove all models excluding A8 (can't afford it anyway) and S4 drives the best. Especially in its Sport mode - what a thrill! You can make it a normal commute car and join thousands of other generics on the highway during rush hours. But you can put in more aggressive mode and enjoy a proper sports car at a press of a button (well several buttons anyway). Brilliant design, excellent engineering and great execution.

2014 S4 *Great Car*
By huntm2000 on 01/06/14 12:43 PM (PST)

2014 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 7AM)

I have owned my 2014 Audi S4 for about 6 months now. Overall its a great car for daily driving, but has the ability to turn to super car on demand when you want a fun ride home! I am getting 25MPG for blended driving. Even with summer tires its gets around great on icy and snow covered roads. Fit and finish are top notch.

Early impressions on 2014 S4 6MT highest trim
By vicgill on 09/07/13 05:51 AM (PDT)

2014 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)

Sheer power, handling, and fun to drive factors are its highlights. Drive Select is now standard across all trims and changes the car from comfortable daily driver to aggressive sports car.