2012 Audi S4 Consumer Review: Made me a believer!!

2012 Audi S4 - Consumer Review

Premium Plus quattro Sedan (3.0L V6 Supercharger AWD 7-speed Automated Manual)

Made me a believer!!
By audibmwguy1 on

2012 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 7AM)

I purchased my first Audi in late 2011, I purchased a 2012 Q5 2.0T, I have driven BMW's exclusively for the last 10 years and I drove the Q5 on advice from a friend that has owned several Audis. Much to my surprise, I was very pleasantly surprised with the drivability and overall build quality of my Audi. After driving the Q5 for about 3 months, I decided I wanted something a little sportier and faster and I drove the S5 convertible as well as the S4 Sedan and fell in love with the S4. I have to say that comparing the S4 to an M3 ( I have owned 3 new ones) the double clutch of the S4 is far superior, it is silky smooth and takes off like a rocket. I could not be more pleased with the car

Love the seats, Bang and Olfsen Sound system rocks, the car is fast, fast, fast! Like the adaptive driving buttons, makes a huge driving difference, I have yet to put it in comfort mode. The build quality is amazing, no creaks or rattles. Sticks to the road like glue especially in the rain. I bought the car fully optioned and use every single one of them. I did purchase a 2011 BMW 335 convertible the same week so I get the best of all worlds. they are incredible looking side by side, both amazing cars.

Wish the heated seats went up my back like the Beemer and not as quick to heat up. To many buttons in the center console, fortunately I like my gadgets but I feel it is a little overkill. Nothing I would really change on the car though, its a great value for what you get.