Fantastic Sedan
By donuschak on
2012 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 7AM)
Since watching Ronin many years back when I was an adolescent, I have always dreamed of owning one of Audi's "S" cars. I have previously owned two Audi TTs and while having the latest one serviced last Spring, my salesman "graciously" let me take an S4 out for the day and I was hooked. A couple hours later I bid farewell to the TT and brought home my new S4 to a not-so-enthused girlfriend. Since then, the car has brought nothing but smiles to my face. It has more than enough power to get you into trouble, yet can be docile enough to chauffeur a group of friends around for a night out. As Ferris says: If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
Favorite Features
The low-end torque - thanks to the supercharger - is intoxicating. This car is seriously quick and coupled with the optional sports rear differential, it makes the car come alive. You can handle corners at speeds that should not be possible. Interior: Audi has long been known for their interior build quality and this car does not disappoint. It comes equipped with many tech goodies and an information system that you don't need a PhD to figure out. The seats are supremely comfortable and supportive. Exterior: Subtle styling cues like the quad-exhaust and aluminum mirrors give the car a sporty appearance. Yet it still retains a conservative air that adds to its sophistication.
Suggested Improvements
Needs bluetooth music streaming and a more assertive exhaust sound when in sport mode.