2010 Audi S4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S4 model:
Almost perfect
By CF on 05/14/10 22:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)

This car is so much fun to drive and so quiet, I have to keep checking the speedometer to make sure I'm not speeding. Build quality is excellent. The car feels really solid. The manual transmission is a joy to use. It even makes shifting suggestions. The car has so much torque that I'm often in 6th gear going 50 km/hr and still have decent passing power.

Performance, Luxury and Practicality!
By djs4 on 05/10/10 23:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)

My last car was a '09 A5. I had considered the previous generation S4 but was wary about the fuel consumption of the V8 in the city and wanted the new B8 body style. I enjoyed the A5 but it left me longing for more performance (and 4 doors). Once I heard that the new S4 was running a supercharged V6 I had to check it out. One drive and I was hooked. Nothing else at the S4 price point offers the same combination of performance and luxury. This car is the ultimate sport sedan- step on it and you're gone or drive casually around town in Comfort Mode (w/ ADS or Sport Differential). If you're looking for a sports car experience in a versatile daily driver, this is your car.

Highly Recommended Vehicle
By JoeLinux on 04/02/10 09:41 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)

Only 700 chars, so I'll be brief: 0-60, better than: - BMW 335i/xi - Infiniti G37S - Volkswagen GTI 0-60, slower than: - BMW M3 - Porsche Carrera S - Chevrolet Corvette 1/4-mi, better than: - Ford Mustang GT - Camaro SS - Nissan 370Z 1/4-mi, slower than: - Mitsubishi Evo X - Porsche Cayman S - Lexus IS-F Interior fit & finish is superb, and bucket seats are excellent (esp. in two-tone). MMI interface is way better than BMW's iDrive, only the external cables are expensive (why not just have standard inputs?) Brakes are phenomenal, and cornering is breathtaking. Also of note, Audi's 333 hp rating is horribly wrong (possibly due to delayed RS4)

Almost perfect
By MDT on 01/02/10 06:58 AM (PST)

2010 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)

A driver's car with addictive torque - Don't test drive unless you're ready to write a check. The handling is crisp with little body roll. This vehicle has 2 personalities, one that allows the comfort, space, and utility to be my daily driver and a second that has power, handling, and an unbelievable sense of connection to the road...it's almost perfect.

I am sooo glad....
By DR on 12/03/09 11:20 AM (PST)

2010 Audi S4 Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)

I am soooo glad I recalculated the price of the S4 Prem Plus vs. initially ordered Avant Prem Plus with Nav, B&O. The difference was minimal and the enjoyment is not easily describable. This car is simply amazing -- the engine, Handling, quietness when cruising, growl when step on it, Inside is nicely laid out, and beautifully appointed. The 6MT is super nice; I am coming off the latest gen BMW 3-series (E90) and this 6MT is much better (smoother, as precise, shorter) than the BMW's. The S4 seats are much more supportive and comfortable than the 3er with the Sports Package.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi S4 in VA is:

$148 per month*