I love this car
By Edmund on
2007 Audi S4 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)
This car is awesome. In no way too flashy. The audi S4 performs really well and gets the job done on the road. I chose it mainly because I wanted a complete package I could enjoy for years to come. It is also a pretty rare car and I have only seen one more other exact car as mine on the road. I have the dtm package on black so its a very low profile look. The exhaust sound is very menacing stock and it sounds amazing with the windows down. The transmission shifts smoothly and the power is across the whole power band. Its amazing how you don't have to wait for any turbo to give you the extra power you need. Its all there.
Favorite Features
The front Recaros are very comfortable. The engine sounds amazing. The DTM body package is very distinct and gets me a lot of comments. The interior is second to none. I have yet to feel that any other car beat this interior. Everything is solid.
Suggested Improvements
MPG. But then again, its a V8 and it is expected. I usually get around 23 mpg on the highway which is pretty good for a performance car. I expect to own this car for years.