2007 Audi S4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S4 model:
what more can i ask for
By ddd8 on 02/25/11 18:40 PM (PST)

2007 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

A high-revving V8 with 300+ hp and torque, AWD, luxury appointments, good looks inside and out, not everyone has one, it leaves little more to desire. The only thing is better gas mileage but what can you expect from an AWD sports sedan with a V8. And it's about fair compared to other V8 sedans in its class. I will probably use all the 340hp less than 5% of the time but it's great to have the option to travel that fast when you need it. Plus that sound is music to my ears. Interior is typical Audi fashion - business like but materials, design, fit and finish are the best in the bunch. I haven't received a single complaint about the backseat room yet

Rock Solid Machine
By joel on 02/12/10 19:44 PM (PST)

2007 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

After a long and arduous search and having owned many brands/models prior (BMW, Infiniti, Cadillac, Honda, Benz) I still keep coming back to Audi. Without a doubt Audi still makes the most refined and well thought out interiors in the world. I kept going back and forth between M3 and S4 and after much local searching was able to snag a low mile, pristine S4 from a private seller. Having owned an A6, 2.7T manual prior I was more than ready for a return. This car is amazing...it fits you like a glove, handles like few others on the road and is a practical hauler for life.

I love this car
By Edmund on 10/08/08 09:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car is awesome. In no way too flashy. The audi S4 performs really well and gets the job done on the road. I chose it mainly because I wanted a complete package I could enjoy for years to come. It is also a pretty rare car and I have only seen one more other exact car as mine on the road. I have the dtm package on black so its a very low profile look. The exhaust sound is very menacing stock and it sounds amazing with the windows down. The transmission shifts smoothly and the power is across the whole power band. Its amazing how you don't have to wait for any turbo to give you the extra power you need. Its all there.

06 Audi S4 Sedan Manual
By S4BB on 06/01/07 08:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Very fun car to drive, incredible engine. Love the sound of the V8, do not love the gas mileage of the V8, but always worth it. Still the best interiors on the market. Only negative is that the brakes sometimes squeal.

2007 S4 manual transmission
By Paul Lavelle on 05/10/07 15:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

My 5th quattro in a row, but my 1st "S". It is a sublime rocket described as a compact, four door family sedan. It may be the one of the best "sleeper" cars currently available. Its power and brakes border or intrude on true sports car territory. The build quality is superb. It is bank vault solid with close to excellent feedback of the road and driving conditions. The exhaust note sold me on the car. It is a car enthusiasts Beethoven's fifth. It will not attract unwanted attention but will certainly capture the onlookers attention as it roars past with the silky V8 at full song at 7000 RPM. Certainly my best car purchase to date and zero regrets.

First months of ownership
By RX Express on 05/06/07 20:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first Audi/German car. I was looking for a fun, safe, classy car that would accommodate my 6 year old twins. I looked at all cars under 60k. The S4 fulfilled all my expectations and more. I still find new features on the car, i.e. the way it channels rain over the car not on the side windows and the memory of seat, mirror and climate settings tied to the remote. The build quality is excellent. It is so solid. The speed is addictive. Cornering is phenomenal. It's limits cannot be safely explored on the street. I am a quattro convert.

Sharp car that is fun to drive
By DKGESQ on 03/14/07 12:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Bought this car a few months ago and really enjoy the V8 power on tap and the crisp handling. This is my first Audi and I have been very impressed. The gas mileage is below average, but I knew this going in and I don't think the car should be penalized for it.

Audi S4
By searly1 on 01/26/07 06:49 AM (PST)

2007 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Outstanding performance; agile and responsive; excellent braking and steering; more comfortable than its BMW counterpart; great engine sounds; excellent build quality. The only disadvantage, which is a given for this kind of performance, is relatively poor mileage... 22 on open road.

Road Machined
By Road Machine on 12/24/06 14:20 PM (PST)

2007 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my second S4; a black on black automatic sedan with carbon fibre trim; bluetook; parktronic; premium sound; navigation and front heated seats. The car is sensational - even better than the first. The combination of the handling with the steering wheel controlled tiptronic transmission is fantastic. The navigation is a first for me and is a fascinating feature as in the bluetooth cell phone feature which is a must option in my view. This is a great road and highway vehicle; it comes close to handling as well as my 2004 40th Anniversary Porsche 911 coupe with short shifter, sport exhaust and H&R springs. The AWD with snows makes for year-round fun in the northeast. In short, worth the $$.

Audi Rocks
By george on 09/23/06 05:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Such a fun car to drive. Mysteriously fast, but you don't feel it because of the quietness inside. The build quality is bar none. Rock solid smoothness and handling. At first I didn't like the sirius/navigation/radio controls because I missed having buttons to push to change stations. Having now used the wheels on the steering wheel, I find it much easier and less distracting then those old push buttons. One downside of this marvelous machine is its gas mileage. Audi needs to address this issue.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.