Used 2007 Audi S4 Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Audi S4 Convertible

View reviews for a specific S4 model:

Bang for the buck
By mikebs4

2007 Audi S4 Convertible quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Simply the best car I have owned and here is my list of previous cars: 07 M5, 05 M3, 06 Cayman, 03 M5. Just purchased a 07 S4 convertible with 24k miles. This is an outstanding car for the money. It performs very well, goes where you point it and blazing fast. I smile every time I turn the key in the morning. Gas mileage is what it is and you can average over 20mpg in the city if you baby it. I have a family of 4 and this car is the perfect machine for a daily driver and fun for the dad. And that Audi craftsmanship, you canít go wrong there either.

Favorite Features

sound, quality, speed, AWD

Suggested Improvements

none

German V8
By lou m

2007 Audi S4 Convertible quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Just purchased the car 1 month ago. I read all the car magazines and previously owned an M5, a Corvette and a Porsche Boxer, but this car beats them all. I now understand what handling like if it were on rails means. Gorgeous exterior and interior, much nicer than BMW. Sound of V8 is absolutely addictive. I love its rumble, even at low speeds. Only downer is the awful gas mileage. At 80 on the highway you be lucky to get 20 to 21 MPG (My Vette used to get close to 30)A few cowl shakes, but then, it's a convertible. I love it !

Favorite Features

Engine performance and sound. Interior amenities and gadgets. All wheel drive. Can't wait to go skiing

Suggested Improvements

Do something about that terrible gas mileage. Improve the center arm rest, you can't raise the hand brake when it is down.

Fun car
By Justin Haar

2007 Audi S4 Convertible quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I love this car. It is one of the most fun cars you will ever drive. Putting that top down in a matter of seconds and zooming down the road with the air blowing in your face is just spectacular. The roar of the engine from the exhaust sytem is just invigorating. Love it.

Favorite Features

The rear parking assist is a huge help with parking. Usually my neck gets really stiff but now all I have to hear are the beeping noises to tell me how much further to go. It's great