2007 Audi S4 Consumer Reviews

2007 Audi S4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S4 model:
Bang for the buck
By mikebs4 on 06/22/12 09:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Simply the best car I have owned and here is my list of previous cars: 07 M5, 05 M3, 06 Cayman, 03 M5. Just purchased a 07 S4 convertible with 24k miles. This is an outstanding car for the money. It performs very well, goes where you point it and blazing fast. I smile every time I turn the key in the morning. Gas mileage is what it is and you can average over 20mpg in the city if you baby it. I have a family of 4 and this car is the perfect machine for a daily driver and fun for the dad. And that Audi craftsmanship, you canít go wrong there either.

what more can i ask for
By ddd8 on 02/25/11 18:40 PM (PST)

2007 Audi S4 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

A high-revving V8 with 300+ hp and torque, AWD, luxury appointments, good looks inside and out, not everyone has one, it leaves little more to desire. The only thing is better gas mileage but what can you expect from an AWD sports sedan with a V8. And it's about fair compared to other V8 sedans in its class. I will probably use all the 340hp less than 5% of the time but it's great to have the option to travel that fast when you need it. Plus that sound is music to my ears. Interior is typical Audi fashion - business like but materials, design, fit and finish are the best in the bunch. I haven't received a single complaint about the backseat room yet

German V8
By lou m on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Just purchased the car 1 month ago. I read all the car magazines and previously owned an M5, a Corvette and a Porsche Boxer, but this car beats them all. I now understand what handling like if it were on rails means. Gorgeous exterior and interior, much nicer than BMW. Sound of V8 is absolutely addictive. I love its rumble, even at low speeds. Only downer is the awful gas mileage. At 80 on the highway you be lucky to get 20 to 21 MPG (My Vette used to get close to 30)A few cowl shakes, but then, it's a convertible. I love it !

Rock Solid Machine
By joel on 02/12/10 19:44 PM (PST)

2007 Audi S4 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

After a long and arduous search and having owned many brands/models prior (BMW, Infiniti, Cadillac, Honda, Benz) I still keep coming back to Audi. Without a doubt Audi still makes the most refined and well thought out interiors in the world. I kept going back and forth between M3 and S4 and after much local searching was able to snag a low mile, pristine S4 from a private seller. Having owned an A6, 2.7T manual prior I was more than ready for a return. This car is amazing...it fits you like a glove, handles like few others on the road and is a practical hauler for life.

I love this car
By Edmund on 10/08/08 09:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car is awesome. In no way too flashy. The audi S4 performs really well and gets the job done on the road. I chose it mainly because I wanted a complete package I could enjoy for years to come. It is also a pretty rare car and I have only seen one more other exact car as mine on the road. I have the dtm package on black so its a very low profile look. The exhaust sound is very menacing stock and it sounds amazing with the windows down. The transmission shifts smoothly and the power is across the whole power band. Its amazing how you don't have to wait for any turbo to give you the extra power you need. Its all there.

Fun car
By Justin Haar on 06/07/08 20:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I love this car. It is one of the most fun cars you will ever drive. Putting that top down in a matter of seconds and zooming down the road with the air blowing in your face is just spectacular. The roar of the engine from the exhaust sytem is just invigorating. Love it.

06 Audi S4 Sedan Manual
By S4BB on 06/01/07 08:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Very fun car to drive, incredible engine. Love the sound of the V8, do not love the gas mileage of the V8, but always worth it. Still the best interiors on the market. Only negative is that the brakes sometimes squeal.

2007 S4 manual transmission
By Paul Lavelle on 05/10/07 15:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

My 5th quattro in a row, but my 1st "S". It is a sublime rocket described as a compact, four door family sedan. It may be the one of the best "sleeper" cars currently available. Its power and brakes border or intrude on true sports car territory. The build quality is superb. It is bank vault solid with close to excellent feedback of the road and driving conditions. The exhaust note sold me on the car. It is a car enthusiasts Beethoven's fifth. It will not attract unwanted attention but will certainly capture the onlookers attention as it roars past with the silky V8 at full song at 7000 RPM. Certainly my best car purchase to date and zero regrets.

2007 Audi S4 Avant
By ericduncan on 05/10/07 13:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 Avant quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I bought the S4 Avant (specifically not the sedan) because I have dogs and they go everywhere with me. I'm more than frustrated with the air circulation in this car. I live in Phoenix. Audi absolutely missed the boat when it comes to the comfort of anyone not sitting in the front. There are no air vents in the back (except on the floor) and while there are air vents in the back of the car, they're only for defrosting and work only when heat comes through them. I'm forced to drive my Volvo for four months out of the year because it's literally cruel to have my dogs baking in the back (even though the a/c is on high). Don't buy this car unless you plan to only have one passenger.

First months of ownership
By RX Express on 05/06/07 20:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S4 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first Audi/German car. I was looking for a fun, safe, classy car that would accommodate my 6 year old twins. I looked at all cars under 60k. The S4 fulfilled all my expectations and more. I still find new features on the car, i.e. the way it channels rain over the car not on the side windows and the memory of seat, mirror and climate settings tied to the remote. The build quality is excellent. It is so solid. The speed is addictive. Cornering is phenomenal. It's limits cannot be safely explored on the street. I am a quattro convert.