2006 Audi S4 Consumer Review: understated coolness

2006 Audi S4 - Consumer Review

2006 Audi S4

quattro Sedan (4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

understated coolness
By nsribner on

2006 Audi S4 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

When I test drove this car for the first time, I was amazed at how fast I could go without realizing the actual speed. Now with 5000+ miles under me, I must say I love this car. It's very forgiving around corners, no matter how fast, it just turns. I used the shifting paddles on the way home from the dealer, as I went into sixth I looked down and was doing 140 mph, effortlessly. I have since found that it will go the limiter of 155, but did that very briefly. I do find that I drive around 90 mph on the highways and pass at over a hundred, just step on the gas at 70 or so and your instantly at 100. Ride is very comfortable. And the sounds this engin makes is music. S4 is one of my favorites.

Power, agility, more power, exhaust sounds, more agility, all wheel drive. Just a very cool car. Instant up down windows. Key opens all windows and top. Beautiful nightime interior.

Poor sound system. But was easily changed. Windows should have come factory tinted. If this is all Audi did a very good job.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review