2006 Audi S4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S4 model:
Impressive - Sure footed
By Frequent Buyer on 03/06/06 10:54 AM (PST)

2006 Audi S4 Sedan 25quattro Special Edition quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I am a frequent car buyer that is infatuated with performance and style. My previous cars include, 3-Series BMW's, Sabb 9-3 Viggen, Lexus IS300 - all bought new. I seem to always a reason why I need a new car. So this time I spent a lot of attention to Audi S4, BMW M3, Lexus IS 350, and Infiniti G35 coupe. After considerable test drive, the German choices were obvious for their fun to drive feel and style. Considering the off track use of the car and actual fun to drive feeling for us non-professional mere mortals, the Audi S4 proved to be the best choice. It has been 3 months and has definitely proven to be the best choice from the dealership experience, to its outstanding driving pleasure.

great car, not as good as the old one
By marc on 01/13/06 13:25 PM (PST)

2006 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned my '05 S4 of one year and 15000 miles. I still don't like it as much as my old '00 model with the bi- turbo. If I had never driven that, I'd be in love with this. This is a great car for sure, but the '00 was better. Faster, tighter, more torque. This car loves gas, and at $2.60 a gallon, loves alot of it. The '00 was more economical too. The heating and ac in this '05 can't be adjusted right. You either freeze of die from heat. The dealer says it's a new system-I like the old one better! Oh well only 2 years more on my lease.

Never Loved a Car Until the S4
By Adam05.5 S4 on 11/27/05 18:41 PM (PST)

2006 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Fantastic car! I've had Porsches, BMW Ms, and this 05.5 S4 is really the first car I really love. It's a great balance of understatement with raw power and fun. Fuel economy and lack of a few technical toys available on some 30k cars are my only complaints. Car handles fantastically. With winter tires, it's unbelievable in the snow. No complaints! The exhaust note is just PERFECT.

Simply the finest car on the road
By S4Ken on 10/31/05 15:44 PM (PST)

2006 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I don't care what anybody says, Audi has blown away MBZ and BMW in the worst way with this car. There is nothing this car cannot do... I can go in the snow without chains, but smoke Mustang Cobras all day long at the same time. Mileage is poor, but if you are worried about MPG, you have no business owning a car of this caliber. This is my 3rd Audi, and definately not my last. I have owned MBZ's, Lexus, and had much experience with Beemers, but this car embarrasses them.

Most practical in its class
By jelinbra on 10/26/05 22:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Similiar to the M3 and CTS-V except it offers all wheel drive, which is huge in areas where you get poor road conditions. Highly recommended.

Luxury Speedster
By Eugene on 10/01/05 10:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Awesome car! Performance, styling and comfort make this car so much better then the previous S4.

rocketship
By chuck williams on 08/16/05 08:59 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned a lot of vehicle and would have to say that my s4 is by far the best I have ever owned. the accerlation is mind boggling. The car handles at high speed better than my old m3. The sound of the motor is music to anyones ears. especially over 5k on the tach.

Actually a 2006 Cabriolet
By dreward on 07/31/05 13:54 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi S4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have just received my 2006 S4 Cabriolet (Silver with red leather seats) and so far it is great. The driving has been smooth with a slight edge and I can honestly say I have never had so much fun behind the wheel of a car. It has the bluetooth prep which works well but does not transfer the phone book or control the phone directly this is in my view a bug and needs to be corrected. If phone book transfer directly from the phone is tough why not at least allow phone book transfer from the SD card? The sound system is stellar even my wife (who is notoriously picky and sensitive to volume) tells me to crank it up

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.