2005 Audi S4 Consumer Review: If I could marry this car, I w

2005 Audi S4 - Consumer Review

2005 Audi S4

quattro Sedan (4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Manual)

If I could marry this car, I would!
By SSG_Wells on

2005 Audi S4 quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I bought this car when I was home on R&R leave from Afghanistan back in February. I had been researching the A4 for about 7 months and had every intention of buying that once I got to the dealership. As the Carmax dealer was walking me to the A4's I saw my knight in shining armor out of the corner of my eye. The girl opened the driver's side door and I was sold. I didn't even test drive the thing, and it was a manual so I had to teach myself, but trust me it was WELL worth it. I took a look at the A4's once I was done drooling over my soon-to-be new car and there was absolutely no comparison; the A4 looked like a grandma car compared to what I was about to roll home in!

Where should I start? Between the black leather seats that hug you; red exterior that makes you want to melt; the fact that I can get up to 100 mph in less than 10 seconds; the traction is unreal; it drives phenomenal in the rain; and is the smoothest ride I've ever had in a manual transmission car.

Both cup holders are really bad. The one on the dash doesn't hold on to anything more than a small coffee cup without spilling it, and the one in the console - don't even bother trying to shift with a drink in there. Your elbow will smack right into it and you won't even know the drink spilled.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review