2005 Audi S4 Consumer Review: All Around Winner

2005 Audi S4 - Consumer Review

quattro Convertible (4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Manual)

All Around Winner
By Eddie on

2005 Audi S4 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I traded in my 350z for a beautiful red S4 cabrio with gray interior and black top. It felt a bit heavy at first after driving a sports car for so long but I quickly fell in love with the smooth ride and roomy, well appointed interior. The big car feel and rumbling V8 almost makes it seem like a 60s era muscle car, especially when cruising city streets at low speeds with the top down. It is also quite practical with a full sized trunk (with top up) and decent sized back seats, making it perfect for a long weekend of road tripping in the country. My wife and both of my parents all fit comfortably for short trips. In short, a well rounded combination of style, luxury, and performance.

The V8 exhaust note is what dreams are made of, 340 horses, carbon fiber trim and slick instrument panel, big trunk, tasteful styling, peace of mind of the Audi CPO program.

A few more MPG would be nice, but I am getting 20-22 with the top up at 40-60 MPH. Nothing to brag about, but something I can live with.