2005 Audi S4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S4 model:
Pure Performance!!!!!
By Coolz on 10/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi S4 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I truly enjoy the experience. The performance is top notch and the handling is superb. This car really is the marriage of power and beauty. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone.....

By far the best car I have owned
By mlaz on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi S4 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

If you're looking for a car that's more soul than show, this is the car for you. It's the best of both world's when it comes to comfort and performance. The seats are fantastic, the interior is tight and the drive is unbelievable. A pure blast to drive!

Awesome!
By MolarDoc on 09/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi S4 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

The first day I picked the car up I drove it from Oregon to California,so I had a chance to test it on the Freeways and Mountain Roads...it exceeded all my expectations...it has power..it is very stable...the engine sound is terrific...this car can fly! The German engeneering brings top quality fit and finish far beyond what other car manufacturers bring to the market!

Best Car Ever
By RVT on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi S4 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Seriously, I never had a better car than this Audi... It must be said that nothing compares to German Engeneering... The 4.2litre V8 with 5 valves per cylinder produces so much horsepower that you are just thrown in your chair when you touch the pedal... I drove this Audi, and I drove a Porsche too... Both were really fast, but this Audi has more to offer for a lower price so... really, If you're looking for a beautiful family car that drives like a Ferrari, the Audi S4 is your best buy!

Amazing
By ToothDoc on 08/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi S4 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I've had the S4 for just over a month now, and it has far exceeded my expectations. Great engine sound, power. Build quality and interior fit & finish are top notch.