2004 Audi S4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S4 model:
Bahn burner
By JLEC on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi S4 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Waited three months, and it was worth it. The build quality on this car is amazing. Everything is clean, tight, and in the right place. The car has a great rumble and is always ready to "launch" - not to mention the brakes are incredible. I looked at the C32 (need 4 doors), and no comparison to quality. The seats are the best I have ever felt in a car. Best four door under $70,000 (AMG E55).

Blazing speed
By Suppe on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi S4 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This car is a 10 all around.

Best in B-segment.
By 04S4 on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi S4 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

More versatile than an M3 and more sporting character than a C32 AMG and S60R...Car and Driver likes it better than the M3 and C32, and so do I. If you want a smooth rocket-ship with plenty of torque on tap for just about anything you want to do, it's there. Quattro handles like a dream and the car looks awesome.

Awesome!!!!!
By Unionjack on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi S4 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I was lucky to get one of the first cars to be imported into the USA. Having waited 11 months for the car to arrive every one of my expectations have been met. The handling/ acceleration/braking is second to none. I clocked over a 1000 miles this last weekend and could have gone on for another 1000. The vehicles standard Recaro seats are very comfortable whilst at the same time extremely firm and gripping. Everything except fuel consumption gets a 10 in my book but then a few less miles to the gallon is a small price to pay for this awesome ride.

2004 S4
By keebee331 on 09/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi S4 Sedan quattro AWD 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

THIS IS GREAT CAR, THE MUST FUN I HAVE HAD IN A CAR. YOU CAN REALLY FELL THE POWER FROM THE V8.ALSO HAS GREAT COLOR CHOICES. FAR BETTER CAR THAN THE M3.