2004 Audi S4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S4 model:
Joy of S4
By kc0pah on 02/15/09 13:16 PM (PST)

2004 Audi S4 Convertible quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Simply a joy to own and to drive. Handles every bit as well as the 2001 TT it replaced, and has 2.5 times the raw power. Wife's MB-CLK430 not built as well nor does it have the smooth power delivery. The S4 out corners and out powers it in head to head spirited driving.

This Cab is perfect!!
By S4 CAB in Cali on 03/12/05 20:45 PM (PST)

2004 Audi S4 Convertible quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned the cabriolet for a month now and I must say that it has far surpassed my expectations. The inside of the cabin is just beautiful. The car gets long glances all the time - on the highway, in parking lots, etc. Once you tune the sound system properly, it sounds amazing (the subpar sound had me worried for a while). Power is superb and visibility is not that bad for a Cab. Mileage can be poor if your foot is made of lead, but easy acceleration brings it back to average. But where's the fun in that!!!

yessir that's my baby
By Sharon on 02/13/05 11:01 AM (PST)

2004 Audi S4 Convertible quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Sometimes I believe my S4 leaves the road and soars through the air! It glides around corners, stops on a dime and is always willing to go faster than I am. It is beautiful and I still get excited everytime I slip in behind the wheel. Taking the top down on the freeway is wonderful. Sometimes I feel guilty about the as milage...but, well, what can I say, I'm in LOVE!

S4 Cab,,,, the best of all worlds!
By tmS4cab on 07/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi S4 Convertible quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Amazing looks, performance, comfort, safety, room for 4 real people, top- down fun and .... all-wheel drive! The 6 spd. stick is precise with crisp, short throws. Keeping engine rpms below 4500 in this break-in period, but there is a ton of torque on hand in any gear! Can't wait to "air it out". Ordered the car back in January and took delivery *exactly* when expected. The Light Silver Alcantra interior is rich and luxurious and contrasts against the Black trim beautifully. Chose the optional Carbon-Fiber trim rather than the dark brown walnut. Ordered mine Moro (dark) Blue with matching Blue top. Car feels *very* solid, hugging the road.

Love my new S4 Cabrio
By KenSchwartz on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi S4 Convertible quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

This car is quick off the line with true appeal on turns. The SMG paddle shifters give the control of a stick without the annoyance of a clutch in traffic. Stereo is clear, seats are so comfortable. This thing is just great in turns and loves to jump off the line. I had a 1999 Corvette and I like this more - can't believe I'm saying this. Mine- brilliant red with silver/wood interior.

Great Car
By kristopher9012 on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi S4 Convertible quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Never had any problems with it It is really great and for the cars size it is great on gas

Hot S4 Convertible
By Sebastian on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi S4 Convertible quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I just got my New Audi S4 Convertible and I am in love. Not only does the car sound like a monster and moves like one too. I cant stop myself from reving the engine at every stop sign just to hear the engine. Not only is it a star on dry roads but drives even better in the rain. There is no convertible like it outthere.