94 UrS4 classic AWD performance/safety
By Brian on
1994 Audi S4 quattro Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD
I have owned my dark green on ecru leather S4 for over 2 years now, and I love it. It is costly to maintain, but it is very safe and fun to drive. Roomy for everyone and comfortable. The 5 spd is beautiful and the turbo makes this car Porsche fast! I have 107k on it now, perhaps I will keep it forever. I get about 22 mpg. It is lowered and has 17 inch BBS wheels on it. It stops, corners, and drives excellent. ***** star crash rating keeps me driving this with ease and poise. A few AMGs, WRXs, and R32s know what these are, but for most it is a sleeper. I have only had it up to 125 mph, but I have heard it will go 165 mph easily if you had the space to do it! IA chip, fun car, find one-love it.
Favorite Features
All wheel drive, turbo, 7,000 redline, color-green, light interior with wood and black/chrome accents, Bose, roomy, safe, fun to drive, quiet and fast, rear fog light, rear heated seats. Recarro seats-try to find better!
Suggested Improvements
Chip, zimmerman cross drilled rotors, ABT/Bilstein suspension, 2bennett boost gauge and camber kit, BBS wheels or 17 or 18 in. upgrade, would like more head room, but not much I can do about that! Better pwr. door lock system.