2003 Audi RS 6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

quattro 4.2L V8 Twin-turbo AWD 5-speed Automatic - (17 reviews )
A WOLF in sheep's clothing...
By l3expert on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi RS 6 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

Nobody really needs a car like this... A true car lover's car - you buy this car to drive and enjoy. It won't sit in your garage for the "special days". Don't test-drive one unless you can buy or are willing to live in agony without it - its really that good...

Audi RS6
By jono on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi RS 6 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

A remarkable automobile with scary performance that's a wolf in sheep's clothing - only a few notice the wheels and divine what it might be. In town you have always to keep in mind what an incredibly fast machine this is. In the country you can just fly. The monster brakes give one a very good feeling, as does the way it takes curves. Oh, and not to forget, that fabulous V8 growl that makes you want to turn off the stereo and open the window.

jasons ma rs6 rev
By fridge on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi RS 6 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

An amazin car.It needs no introduction.Its very reliable an it speed is amazin.Its the fastest family road car to be built in more than one model on the road today.Speeds of up to 180 mph means it could easily outspeed a Farrari F60 or a Lamboghini Diablo

Amazing vehicle
By Alan(NJ) on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi RS 6 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

What other car can go 0-60 in 4.5 sec, carry 5 people and be used in all weather conditions? The RS6 is one car that can do it all. Fast,comfortable, elegant, incredible grip, steering and brakes. The sounds from the engine and exhaust are among the finest around. If you can find one, grab it. Only downside - 450hp engine likes to be fed with 93 octane and car gets about 15 mpg

I own it, I love it!
By Sweetbreeze on 09/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi RS 6 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

This car handles so much better than my (now sold) Honda S2000. What a car! I own it and I love it. The German engineering mind thinks of everything.

Never Thought I'd Buy One
By knehigh on 08/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi RS 6 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

I have been looking at the RS6 since its inception and wrestled with myself as to whether I could use all of that power. I traded in an '02 BMW M3C for this car and never looked back. The RS6 is not as physically demanding to drive, yet still requires intense driver involvement. It is a THRILL every time I put the key in the ignition. What I have wanted in a car-- IMMEDIATE RESPONSE and SMOOTH AUTO SHIFT is all there and a bag o' chips.

THE BEST DRIVE EVER
By QUATTRO on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi RS 6 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

FROM THE MOMENT I FIRST CRANKED THE ENGINE, I KNEW I HAD JUST PURCHASED THE BEST SPORTS SEDAN I HAVE EVER OWNED. WHEN YOU HEAR THE EXHAUST, YOU KNOW AND CAN FEEL THE POWER WITHOUT EVEN ENTERING INTO FIRST GEAR. UPON ACCELERATION I SHIFT WITH THE PADDLES ON THE WHEEL AND JUST ENJOY THE RUSH!!! DASHING THROUGH CURVES LIKE A PAINTBRUSH ON THE CANVAS.....SMOOTHLY THANK YOU AUDI!!!