2008 Audi RS 4 Convertible - Consumer Reviews

quattro 4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Manual - (2 reviews )
RS4 Cabrio is too much fun
By Los Angles Audi Fan on 12/06/08 17:36 PM (PST)

2008 Audi RS 4 Convertible quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have had my RS4 Cabrio for three months. I am astonished with the car: plenty of power, enough eye candy and the best attribute: I can cause BMW drivers to go crazy with the power I have under the hood. For me personally the best attribute about this car is that it's not flashy and only Audi enthusiasts really know what sort of beast I am driving. I just wish I had more free time to drive it up and down Mullholland and there was not so much stop and go traffic here in LA.

Move over Carrera!
By Aceumtoo on 04/17/08 08:50 AM (PDT)

2008 Audi RS 4 Convertible quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

As a 15 year Porsche Carrera owner most recently a 2005 C4S, I was sceptical on switching to an Audi. My biggest complaint with my C4S coupe was how noisy it was in the interior. I felt I had to compromise "comfort" for power. Not at all with the Audi Rs4! It out performs my C4S and with it's top down is quieter, too!! Hard to believe but true! The Audi also offered bluetooth & ipod dock, which Porsche has yet to offer! I love this car! It is so much fun to drive! It begs to go faster, which hopefully will not be near any law enforcement!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.