2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

quattro 4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Manual - (27 reviews )
Unbelievveable package
By RS4-Bro on 04/29/10 14:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

The ride, look, performance, it is all there! Audi hit a very HIGH point with this car and subsequent automobiles will be hard to out perform. The RS 4 has 2 weak point that I will mention later but overall the car is REALLY sweet. I used to own a M3 and this car (as a total package) outshines it in handling, daily driving and ICE (In-Car Entertainment). Notables: Brakes, V8 engine and exhaust note, crisp handling as well as balanced ride, short throw shifter and Quattro! If you add an aftermarket exhaust (like my car has) it will make it sound like angry RS 4 (which is maybe the way it could have come from the factory).

Total Package
By gman on 05/24/08 07:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Great car. It really is a great package, sports car performance with room for 5. Though the rear seats are tight, there fine for my 3 younger children. Great performace, engine, brakes, handling, does all very well. I like the 08 M3 coupe, but it only seats 4, and the 08 M3 sedan looks too much like a plain 3 series. Audi hit a bulls eye with styling for a 4 door car. Bulging wheel flares remind me of a mid 1980's 911 Turbo. Audi builds a great car, and the RS4 is a total package of performance, quality, and style.

Bulletproof
By Andrew P on 10/30/07 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

It is difficult to find any fault with this extremely well engineered car. Its DRC offers a very compliant ride when desired, but stiffens in the corners for confident handling in aggressive mode. The engine is superb and an aftermarket exhaust system (several are available) actually makes meaningfully more power. Its redline is 8250 rpm and it is a joy to drive with smoothly delivered power across the rpm range. Winter handling with winter tires is exceptional and the car is on rails in hard packed snow. The design is distinctive even compared to current model A4s. Perhaps the only thing that I would change is the seat height, which does not lower sufficiently for me (I am 6').

Great Car.
By James L. on 08/04/07 16:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Coming from an 2005 S4, my 07 RS4 is a completely different beast. Has more power, much better suspension, looks better, feels better, just a better car and yes you pay for it. However, I would like to see more power because people who buy RS4s crave power and 420hp just isn't enough once you get used to it.

An Amazing Car
By UKRS on 07/31/07 01:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I would have to say that this car is the most practical performance saloon on the market today. The amount of power you get from that 4.2litre V8 is astonishing. The handling far surpasses anything else in this range. Audis of old used to be really nose heavy and the understeer alot, but with this one you really have the confidence to shove it into the bends. I think this car is better than an M3.

Sick, sick ride
By Chris on 07/05/07 19:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car is just ridiculous! You can carry a family comfortably in it and still will blow ANYONE off the line. I had an S4 before this and it's well worth the investment. The best way to describe this car is an S4 on steroids. I haven't had any problems with this car and didn't have any with my S4 either. Take care of the car and it will take care of you for sure. No one ever needs a car this fast, but why not have it anyway.

I waited a year for this one
By Bob on 06/17/07 11:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car is all that is "cracked up" to be; they put all their eggs into this automobile. It handles like a scapel and is so quick, that I have never had this kind of thrill. I have had an M3 and a 1997 911 and no car ever has delivered like this one. Worth the money and what you can expect to get in mileage with this kind of power.

My favorite Audi so far.
By somnambul on 04/22/07 22:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I've owned a total of 4 different Audis based on the A4 so far, a 1.8T, a 2.8, an S4 and now an RS4. Clearly, the RS4 is vastly superior to the earlier cars (surprise, surprise). Huge fun to drive, awesome acceleration, outstanding handling & stopping power - at the same time comfortable, fine for everyday driving, it easily seats four people. Still in lust with it after a year or so of owning it... a total sleeper... it doesn't turn heads until you stomp it. Then - it moves.

Perfect Car
By racingdad on 02/20/07 15:25 PM (PST)

2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have 6000 miles on my RS4 with no vibrations, no oil consumption, and no questions of build quality. The car is just wonderful. Power is smooth and a lot of it there. I am averaging up to 25 MPG hwy @ avg speed of 79 MPH. I want my gas guzzler tax back! The car handles very well for a 4000 lb vehicle. The 60/40 front/rear Quattro bias is great. I have yet to feel front torque steer which I found quite often on my B6 S4. On the street/highway the car is perfect. On the track the DRC with the 400 lb spring rates is inadequate (Esses @ Infineon). The brakes are not meant for track use and the pad wear will be a problem. Replacement pads and rotors are not cheap.

Happiness is... RS4
By Brian on 01/20/07 16:30 PM (PST)

2007 Audi RS 4 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Having previously owned an LS 400 Lexus, BMW 325 and the S4 2005 model, I find that the Audi RS4 without any doubt it is the most exciting and most comfortable car I've had the pleasure to drive. The interior design is exquisite and the aggressive exterior finishes this car superbly. Then of course there is the V8 4.2 FSI engine which tops it all with that "purfect" sound to go with it. A wee bit on the expensive side but I truly believe one gets what one pays for with this unique car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.