Just a terrific car!
By Brian S on
2009 Audi R8 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)
After all the waiting I finally have my 09 R8. It exceeds all my expectations. It sounds right, handles fabulous and turns heads everywhere it goes. My only initial misgiving was the R-Tronic which had be given mixed reviews. Having driven boththe 6 speed and now my R-Tronic I can say that it comes down to personal preference. I actually enjoy processing the R-Tronic and find it very capable of satisfying me. No regrets here from this owner. Love the roomy interior, fantastic seats, and look and finish of the carbon fibre trim inside and out ( Blades too! ) Have friends with Italian exotics and would not trade this for any of them. This car is really special and my favorite of all!
Favorite Features
Road feel is fantastic. Inside the car is just gorgeous and comfortable. Really quiet and civilized inside until you stab the throttle. I like the stance, especially the front end. This is a serious look. Fit and finish are pure Audi. Exceptional! Seeing the engine under glass is a wonderful bonus.
Suggested Improvements
Would have liked the quarter windows to roll down if possible. Would look cleaner to my eye. Maybe abit more storage room inside behind the seats. All pretty petty things. It is just a pleasure to be in and drive.