No regrets
By Truth on
2008 Audi R8 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6AM)
I've had this car nearly a year, and it earns all the accolades it has received in the extensive press coverage. It has enough power for street use even if slightly underpowered. Although it handles nearly as good as anything out there at 10/10ths, most non-professionals could likely get closer to the limits without tragedy than in other high- performance cars. Although it is borderline in power for an exotic, it's appeal is definitely in the exotic category. It is also incredibly comfortable, and I've had no problem issues in 11,000 miles. Versus its class, it has tremendous fuel economy.
Favorite Features
Engine sound. Handling. Comfort. 465 watt Bang & Olufsen 12 speaker system (lots of speakers for the two- seat cabin). Of course, the looks. Not one on every corner (unless the corners considered are at Infineon Raceway).
Suggested Improvements
I would say iPod compatibility and ventilated seats with memory (the latter probably would add significant weight, but I don't usually flat out race mine)--just would be nice as an option for those leaning towards luxury.