Used 2008 Audi R8 quattro Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific R8 model:

The Incredible R8
By R8Heaven

2008 Audi R8 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

Audi got this car right! The fact that this car is mentioned in the same breath as a Porsche 911 Turbo and other high end sports cars says a lot about a car that didn't exist 2 years ago. The R8 drives like it is on rails and sticks like paint. Be prepared to be stared at in the R8 and watch as little kids point at it. The engine sounds awesome. I have considered many sports cars but $ for $ there is no better one out there. Probably why there is a 2 year wait for it. Do whatever you can and get one

Favorite Features

Sound of the engine. Beautful shape. Interior design and quality of materials.

Suggested Improvements

None

Audi R8
By Myke

2008 Audi R8 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is one amazing piece of craftsmanship. Audi has really stepped up their game far beyond what they have ever been. The only downfall is everything is a option. It made it so much more pricey. I know it's money well spent, but it's like Ferrari, everything is an option. The sound system, bluetooth connection, navigation system and the convenience package are all worth paying for. The performance from this vehicle is such a dream. It changes direction so effectively. The braking is okay, a little touchy, but it stops the car in short distances. It's a manufactured perfection basically.

Favorite Features

Navigation system, the comfort, the performance, the way it looks, the SOUND!! Everything just fits effectively!

Suggested Improvements

I can't really find any because I just got it, but over time I'll repost if I have to.

Audi, unexpected elegence.
By Logan D

2008 Audi R8 quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6M)

This car is a dream come true. Everything about it is stylish and classy with a sort of dirty elegence. When I first sat in the drivers seat of this beauty and felt the leather I knew that this was beyond ordinary. With its superior handling and stream-lined body style this is truly a car to be appreciated.