2013 Audi Q7 Consumer Review: Very pleased with my Q7 TDI

2013 Audi Q7 Diesel - Consumer Review

2013 Audi Q7 Diesel

Very pleased with my Q7 TDI
By lttmkd5 on

2013 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

Wanted to wait until after my first required service for a true evaluation of the Q7. Bought my Q7 TDI after driving/considering the X5D, ML350 Bluetec, Toureg TDI. Only the TDI provided me with the space I needed in cargo area and fairly useable 3rd row, even if only occasionally. I have my own soccer training business and none of the others would fit my gear without much struggle. Close 2nd were the ML, which rode wonderfully, and the X5D which felt very much like a BMW. The Audi is a great combo of all the things I needed. Very powerful, quiet, and tremendous gas mileage! Came from an '07 MDX where I struggled to get 330 miles from full tank, I now get that on a half tank! **Update 7/2016...Still love the Q7! The only thing that I would improve is the WiFi. Hope they have improved it for 2016 because mine is awful. Nine out of ten times I have to take it off WiFi if I'm trying to stream music because it can't do it. Other than that, it's been a great vehicle for us.

• Climate control
  • Fuel economy
  • Resale value
  • Maintenance cost
  • Warranty

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By john45in
on 11/03/13 17:25 PM (PST)

I agree completely with this review. Just bought a new Q7 TDI and suggest the Warm Weather Package if it is not standard on your trim (the huge sunroof is tinted on this package so you don't need the sunshade very much). The 20" 10 v-spoke wheels that came standard just looked awful so I bought the 20" 5 spoke S-line wheels and had them installed by the dealer. The vehicle now looks as great as it performs! It's a shame Audi does not allow the substitution of the S-line wheels.