2011 Audi Q7 Diesel - Consumer Reviews

TDI Premium quattro 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel AWD 8-speed Automatic - (3 reviews )
First Audi and LOVING it...
By audifan2011 on 09/17/11 12:28 PM (PDT)

2011 Audi Q7 Diesel TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

This is my first Audi and I'm really loving it. I've never owned a Diesel auto before but the gas mileage is great. But the fuel is more expensive so I'm not sure if it's not a wash by the time it's all said and done. Here in CA, diesel is at least 30 cents more per gallon for diesel vs. unleaded. The quality is great and I'm at 3,500 miles and not any problems at all. It runs smoothly and I'm averaging about 22 miles per gallon driving a mix of the city and highway (mostly city). I've averaged about 560 miles on a full tank of gas. The tank holds 26 gallons of diesel fuel. I test drove many different SUV's including Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, and a few others but none could compare

@ 3,000 miles
By Joe on 11/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Audi Q7 Diesel TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

Traded in Allroad (wish they still sold that in US) for diesel - like the excellent mileage and lower emissions. Decision motivated by lower environmental impact. Compared to BMW X5, LR4, Lexus, MB BluTech. Excellent choice if you need space and winter surefootedness. Lots of torque, but it's a heavy car (noticeable in stop-and- go traffic). Drives very well - particularly on highway. Towing package did not include electrical harness - took a day at dealership to install. Major irritation is driver's seat position - simply too high for comfortable posture.

Love my diesel
By 2011Q7TDI on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Audi Q7 Diesel TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

My first diesel was a 1975 Mercedes Benz 240d. Diesel technology has come quite a long way. This is my second Audi, I did not think the A6 could be beat but Audi figured out how to do it. Amazing family truckster. Huge size but drives smaller than it is.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Audi Q7 Diesel in VA is:

$137 per month*