2010 Audi Q7 3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The Everything SUV

2010 Audi Q7 - Consumer Review

2010 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

3.6 Premium quattro 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

The Everything SUV
By Veronica on

2010 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my new Audi. I wanted to upgrade from a mid-size/range SUV to something nicer that would hold more value. I love the body style not overly done and it gives me the power of a truck with the feel of a sporty SUV without all that annoying road noise. The flashy headlights won me over others. It offers uncompromising space in the back already having lugged several loads from Lowes with ease. Sure the last row seat to accommodate 7 is a little tight, but let's face it, if you still have full grown adults in your backseat all day you've got bigger problems not getting your kids out the house. The leather and finishes are luxurious as well. For the lady who wants it all enter Audi Q7.

Favorite Features

The headlights are like diamonds but not too showy. The MMI navigation is easy after a little practice, hands free and bluetooth were easy too. Much safer driving on the phone and multi-tasking. The heated seats are really toasty and the dial controls are easy to navigate. The sunroom lol roof rocks.

Suggested Improvements

Nit-picking... the air conditioning and heat is very powerful but has too many options almost. "KISS" would have worked here.