2010 Audi Q7 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q7 model:
very nice CUV
By billyq on 09/07/12 10:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

had this truck for about six months has less than 11,000 miles very fun to drive a tank this size like a sports car really drive great on the twisties, and off road - WOW i cannot believe some of the stuff i've climbed with this truck it just goes up dirt and mud road, will report back when snow finally falls in the Lake Tahoe area, i gave a "3" for interior design cause a small spill on the MMi cost $1,100 dollars to replace, oh well no drinking in the truck.

Favorite Audi yet
By muski on 11/10/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I've owned 2 A4s, an A6 4.2l, an allroad, and an A5. All good/great cars, but the Q7 TDI trumps them all. Who would have guessed a car this big could be so nimble and so much fun to drive? We bought it for the fuel economy and third row seating, but we love it for the way it handles. We got the S-Line package -- think it makes the exterior that much cooler. The Q7 also has a great interior, a great navigation system (you can enter the destination using voice recognition!). And to think we were even considering a minivan...

Excellent Crossover
By Picky on 07/30/10 09:54 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I don't usually feel compelled to review a vehicle but with the 2010 Audi Q7 I could not help myself. I traded in an 07 MBSL550 and a '08 Lexus RX400h and the new Q7 is like both of those cars in one. The diesel is quiet and the power is amazing. Mileage so far is 23 combined, 21 city, 29 on highway cruising from Vegas to LA at 82mph.The biggest seller for me on the Q7 is the ride quality it is smooth like a Lexus but corners flat like a sedan. NO body roll and motion sickness. I drove the new MDX, MBML and X5 35 the Audi beat them all on total all around comfort and blended performance. The X5 was to hard to steer in parking, MB was pricey with no real advantage over the Audi.

Love my Q7 TDI!
By kkb on 05/30/10 06:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I have had my TDI for about a month and I LOVE it! I consistently get about 25 mpg on my commute, a mixture of stop and go highway and side roads. It has great power and I love the panoramic sunroof with electric shade. I had a chance to use my air conditioned seats the other day and let me tell you, what a great feature! All in all, I am very happy with my purchase.

From AMG to Q7
By Mike M. on 03/27/10 12:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

Some thought I was crazy to go from my E55 to a Q7 but I really think it as a great choice. Mileage is 23 mpg, tdi power is plenty although a little slow the first second or two. Got the S Line w/21 inch wheels and the dynamic handling, so ride is not as soft as but the handling is great. As a long time MBenz owner (still own SL55) I think Audi is on to something. MMI is a pain compared to MB's system but I am learning.

AUDI Q7
By chris fields on 02/24/10 12:12 PM (PST)

2010 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven BMWs for the last 15 years but wanted a change. I looked at Audi because I liked the styling and pretty much knew it'd be well built. Pros: After 25,000 miles I still love getting in and driving every day. Great power, common-sense functional, simple and effective layout. Plenty of space, easy fold down seats and awesome looks inside and out. Full time 4-wheel drive really grips the road.

TDI is a winner
By Dave on 01/30/10 11:18 AM (PST)

2010 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

Just purchased the 2010 Q7 TDI a week or so ago. Excellent build quality and impressive driving experience. Averaged over 23mpg for 1st tankful, divided between city and interstate--- about 27mpg on interstate portion--- GREAT!!! killer audio--mmi takes some getting used to but eventually makes sense. Absolutely no diesel smell or lag and engine noise is negligible--- could be a game changer for US consumer acceptance od diesel. 3rd row seat for kids(or our grandkids!!) only, but the 1st two rows have plenty of room. Love styling. Only minor complaint is low overhead entering drivers seat. Overall a great vehicle---drives smaller than it is with excellent performance and mileage

The Everything SUV
By Veronica on 11/18/09 20:02 PM (PST)

2010 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my new Audi. I wanted to upgrade from a mid-size/range SUV to something nicer that would hold more value. I love the body style not overly done and it gives me the power of a truck with the feel of a sporty SUV without all that annoying road noise. The flashy headlights won me over others. It offers uncompromising space in the back already having lugged several loads from Lowes with ease. Sure the last row seat to accommodate 7 is a little tight, but let's face it, if you still have full grown adults in your backseat all day you've got bigger problems not getting your kids out the house. The leather and finishes are luxurious as well. For the lady who wants it all enter Audi Q7.

New 2010 TDI Q7
By anchor5072 on 11/12/09 10:06 AM (PST)

2010 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I have put about 1000 miles on the Q7 so far. The diesel performs very well and is relatively quiet and virtually smoke free. My combined mileage, manually calculated from my first full tank was been about 23mpg. When you are idling or stuck in traffic, the mileage really drops off. I drove through a heavy rain storm last evening and as expected the heavy vehicle and all wheel drive performed flawlessly. The ride and cabin accommodations are elegant and quite comfortable. The large panorama sunroof gives the interior a very comfortable feel. The TDI is classified as an "Advanced Lean-Burn Vehicle" by the IRS and is eligible for a $1150 tax credit. Info is available on the IRS website.

SUV of the Future
By Karen on 10/15/09 19:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I owned the '07 4.2 Q7 before this and really enjoyed the car but wasn't thrilled with the lower gas mileage (18.5mpg). I tried the Q5-good mileage but too small. The TDI is terrific-am averaging over 25 mpg on hway and city; over 28mpg on hway. Upgraded MMI (easy to use); LED lights; when parking, warning sounds for front and back bumpers (plus rear camera). Ride is smooth and quiet and excellent pickup from start. Small delay in engine start when turning key. For fill up, had trouble finding diesel nozzle that fit-many are too big. The electronic stability control is a great feature that really works-slows car down when going downhill in slippery conditions. It is a pleasure to drive this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi Q7 in VA is:

$145 per month*