Used 2010 Audi Q7 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Audi Q7

View reviews for a specific Q7 model:

very nice CUV
By billyq

2010 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

had this truck for about six months has less than 11,000 miles very fun to drive a tank this size like a sports car really drive great on the twisties, and off road - WOW i cannot believe some of the stuff i've climbed with this truck it just goes up dirt and mud road, will report back when snow finally falls in the Lake Tahoe area, i gave a "3" for interior design cause a small spill on the MMi cost $1,100 dollars to replace, oh well no drinking in the truck.

Favorite Features

Looks Looks and looks,

Suggested Improvements

waterproof the MMi unit

Favorite Audi yet
By muski

2010 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I've owned 2 A4s, an A6 4.2l, an allroad, and an A5. All good/great cars, but the Q7 TDI trumps them all. Who would have guessed a car this big could be so nimble and so much fun to drive? We bought it for the fuel economy and third row seating, but we love it for the way it handles. We got the S-Line package -- think it makes the exterior that much cooler. The Q7 also has a great interior, a great navigation system (you can enter the destination using voice recognition!). And to think we were even considering a minivan...

Favorite Features

Adaptive Air Suspension & S-line -- these are must haves that dramatically improve the handling & performance of the car. Worth every penny. The mileage -- we get 27 mpg on long highway trips.

Suggested Improvements

A hard-disk based rear seat entertainment system...

Excellent Crossover
By Picky

2010 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I don't usually feel compelled to review a vehicle but with the 2010 Audi Q7 I could not help myself. I traded in an 07 MBSL550 and a '08 Lexus RX400h and the new Q7 is like both of those cars in one. The diesel is quiet and the power is amazing. Mileage so far is 23 combined, 21 city, 29 on highway cruising from Vegas to LA at 82mph.The biggest seller for me on the Q7 is the ride quality it is smooth like a Lexus but corners flat like a sedan. NO body roll and motion sickness. I drove the new MDX, MBML and X5 35 the Audi beat them all on total all around comfort and blended performance. The X5 was to hard to steer in parking, MB was pricey with no real advantage over the Audi.

Favorite Features

Electronic MMI interface is best on the market with Acura close behind. Fit and finish. Excellent body motion control. Ipod hook up, satellite radio, two sd card readers, blue tooth, rear view camera with park sensors makes the car easy to park. Masculine look.

Suggested Improvements

Standard keyless entry, Standard blind spot warning.

Love my Q7 TDI!
By kkb

2010 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I have had my TDI for about a month and I LOVE it! I consistently get about 25 mpg on my commute, a mixture of stop and go highway and side roads. It has great power and I love the panoramic sunroof with electric shade. I had a chance to use my air conditioned seats the other day and let me tell you, what a great feature! All in all, I am very happy with my purchase.

Favorite Features

Panoramic sunroof Power almost 600 miles to a tank

Suggested Improvements

More storage - get rid of the 6-CD changer - who listens to CDs anymore anyway? - and give us decent storage between the front seats

From AMG to Q7
By Mike M.

2010 Audi Q7 TDI Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

Some thought I was crazy to go from my E55 to a Q7 but I really think it as a great choice. Mileage is 23 mpg, tdi power is plenty although a little slow the first second or two. Got the S Line w/21 inch wheels and the dynamic handling, so ride is not as soft as but the handling is great. As a long time MBenz owner (still own SL55) I think Audi is on to something. MMI is a pain compared to MB's system but I am learning.

Favorite Features

B&G sound system, overall design

Suggested Improvements

tailgate needs to close via fob and dashboard. For this price vehicle it should be standard. Also why no power steering wheel adjustment.