2009 Audi Q7 Consumer Review: A Lot of Time In The Shop

2009 Audi Q7 - Consumer Review

3.6 Premium quattro 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

A Lot of Time In The Shop
By Driver in Reston on

2009 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

At the last minute we signed a lease on this car thinking we would pay it off at the end of the lease term. The first two years we had it, it was in the shop every other month. There was a problem with the AC and they kept breaking other things trying to fix it. By the time it was 'stabilized,' I hated the car. I love the way it drives and the way it looks, but I did not pay all this money to put it in the shop and drive a Hyundai. We are eager to turn it in and put this experience behind us. We will most likely be going back to Toyota or Volvo. I felt like the interior had a lot of plastic parts for the price. All-in-all, my first luxury car did not turn out to be so luxurious.

The exterior looks. The acceleration.

I would like to see less plastic parts around the seats and seat belts. They kept breaking. The navigation system is odd; once you get used to it, it is fine, but it is a little hard to master.