2015 Audi Q5 Diesel Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Audi Q5 Diesel - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q5 model:

I wish I had stuck with the Acura
By Alexis

2015 Audi Q5 Diesel TDI Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 8A)

The car seems to ride OK except for the steering wheel which seems very loose. I find it particularly difficult to control in high winds or at high-speeds. The acceleration is fantastic as is the breaking. The ride is sort of smooth but the tires don't seem to provide much in the way of comfort than you would expect.

For the price point of this car, the stereo system is abysmal. It is like listening to music in a tin can. My mistake was not checking that out before hand. Assumed it this day and age and at this price point that he would be as good as the Acura's. When I took it in to find out if there is anything I was so much is told that it can't compare. So I took it to an expert who told me it would cost me no less than 1500 to make it sound halfway decent.

The whole navigation system seems OK just a bit complicated. Making phone calls is equally complicated.

I'm going to wait until I get a few thousand more miles on it and then I'm going to trade it in. I would not recommend this car particularly for this price.

Q5 TDI Perfect family crossover
By SMM

So far with 7500 miles the Q5 has been great. Plenty of power, great gas mileage, very comfortable around town and on the highway. Good value for cost of ownership. Hope to keep it in our family for a long time.

Audacious Audi
By A. Wrobel

The vehicle at this point (4K miles) exceeds my expectations ! The drive is excellent and the interior technology is well crafted and fun. My take on the car is that I've purchased an SUV, with all the advantages of cargo space, passenger room etc.,that performs like a sports car. The panoramic roof is fantastic, I love that feature. But most of all I like the power and stability of the ride on the open road. In fact my favorite moments are merely cruising along the highway and just reveling at the quiet, yet powerful nature of its ride.

NOT COOL IN THE DESERT!!
By Rick Delzer

The sunroof is so hot. The shade doesn't stop the heat from your head and the AC does not cool the cab to comfort. Bad AC!! Shame on you Audi. I expected better for what we paid.

Brakes Screech known issue with no resolution
By bad103

The brakes have been screeching since 5,000 miles. Called Audi Care and representative said it is a known issue with no remedy. I will never buy or lease another Audi. Horrible product and response from Audi. I cannot wait for my lease to ends. Do not purchase or lease this vehicle.

Diesel Engine