2014 Audi Q5 Hybrid Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Audi Q5 Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

2.0T Prestige quattro 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo Hybrid AWD 8-speed Automatic - (1 review )

No spare and no run flats.
By sdond

2014 Audi Q5 Hybrid 2.0T Prestige quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A)

What i love:seeing the motor shut off when going down the hills-even at 70mph. Electric only until I press down too hard. I've got two cars-- a hybrid + a regular Q5. What I don't like: No one bothered to tell me that it has no spare tire--even the sales lady missed this. In fairness--if I get a flat--I'm not gonna tackle trying to fix it myself anymore at my age---but come on guys!! Don't count on any below the floor storage space. With the sports package the seats are wonderful. Gas mileage is good for a car this size.....but at the price that's not so much as issue. Almost got the BMW X3 diesel--but this thing blows the BMW away with it's power-- with about the same gas mileage.

Audi should allow regular glass instead of making us get 'privacy glass'. Dark windows block the view for other drivers and pedestrians. Put the batteries under the back seat so the storage and spare tire stays. Toyota can do it--certainly audi can.

• Sedan