2012 Audi Q5 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q5 model:
Expectation Fulfilled
By wogbe1 on 08/16/11 18:09 PM (PDT)

2012 Audi Q5 SUV 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I custom ordered a White/Cinnamon Q5 2.0T Premium Plus for my wife, which we took delivery of on July 30th. The car has meet our every expectation for comfort, utility, handling, and ride quality. The only thing missing is the backup camera's computer chip, which we were told is months behind in production from the Japanese supplier due to the tsunami. Despite an ok power rating of 211bhp, the car is very torquey. So, off-the-line acceleration and passing power are excellent. We got the B&O sound system, which sounds excellent and was worth the extra $750. My wife says that driving it feels like wearing a comfortable pair of jeans. When she's happy, I'm happy.

Great
By jolietjay on 08/04/11 09:39 AM (PDT)

2012 Audi Q5 SUV 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Drives great, rides great - this is the best driving crossover/SUV I've even driven. Better overall quality/finish than the BMW X3, and nothing else comes close. The 2.0T engine has plenty of power, and the acceleration is much better than you would suspect - passing power on the highway is excellent. Options on the 'Premium Plus' are nice - Zenon Lights, LED daytime running lights, LED taillights, sunroof, dual setting memory seats. I don't know how much you get from a dual-zone climate control when you are sitting right next to the passenger - it's just one more thing to adjust. The bluetooth hands-free connection to a mobile phone, and speaker/mic is excellent. Highly recommended!!!

Gorgeous
By dinobingham on 07/27/11 19:28 PM (PDT)

2012 Audi Q5 SUV 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Love this car - I'm still breaking it in, but having had 3 new A4's in the last 12 years, this one felt like coming home (albeit with larger rooms). Have kiddies on the way so the extra room will help - cargo space is not huge but is adequate. The 2.0 litre had more balls than I expected - nowhere near as clunky as the Q7 I test drove - this one handles like the 2009 A4 with the same motor - pulls nicely and sits down while cornering. The moonlight blue is stunning - I wished I could've seen one with the cinammon interior but only the light tan was available. You'll notice the screen displays are sharper - kind of like going from an iPhone 3G to the sharper 4.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Audi Q5 Suv in NJ is:

$232 per month*