2012 Q5 2.0T Premium
By peteq5 on
2012 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
Recently purchased the Q5 Premium with what appears to be the standard Option list in my area of Heated Seats, Sunroof, and Convenience Package. Only other option was the Monsoon Grey paint (I hate the extra charge for Paint). Car drives like an A4 with better utility. Gas mileage has been on the higher side (I drive mainly on a Parkway - with Stop & Go Traffic). Deceptively fast as you almost always feel you are going slower then the Speedo indicates, and quite smooth for an CUV. I should have ordered a Premium Plus stripped for the same base price, but did not want to wait 6 extra weeks. Best description, a Sports sedan in CUV body!
Favorite Features
Interior is very nice considering this is the base model. Never had Bluetooth before, but it is a dream and much better than a Bluetooth head set. Transmission is super smooth so far, barely feeling any shifts. Keeping my fingers crossed based upon other reviews.
Suggested Improvements
Wish the MMI controls were on the console instead of the dash (no NAV). They also could be simplified, but a time goes on, I am getting used to them. For this class, HID's should be standard. Would have preferred Michelin's over the Dunlop's.