2010 Audi Q5 3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - This car has it all

2010 Audi Q5 - Consumer Review

3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV (3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

This car has it all over the RX
By Peter on

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This car has it all over the RX. It has better electronic gadgetry, handling, design and is a blast to drive. The seamless bluetooth integration with my IPhone was totally painless and automatically took all my contacts without even prompting me. The voice recognition is excellent and I can call people without taking my eyes off the road as well as enter a destination. The quattro drive system is awesome and the LED daytime running lights are very cool. The seats are very comfortable and lumbar support is fabulous. Great job Audi.

Favorite Features

Seamless Bluetooth integration. SD card slots that lets you import both contacts and music to the hard drive. Voice recognition, LED lights, comfortable seats, folding mirrors, exceptional handling for a crossover. Quattro drive system is excellent and the real time traffic. Audi 3rd generation MMI.

Suggested Improvements

A little more space between the brake and gas pedal. It would be Nice to close the rear tailgate door with the key remote and inside switch.