2010 Audi Q5 - Consumer Reviews

3.2 Premium quattro 3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (54 reviews )
Great Car!
By FunToDrive on 04/08/10 09:25 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

We drive our Q5 in the LA area and love it! It's good looking, quick, quiet and fun!

Great SUV
By The_Boston_Runner on 04/06/10 08:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is by far the best SUV in this size and price range. We test drove the XC60, RX350, GLK350, X3, SRX and the RDX. The Q5 comes out on top quality wise.

Very nice with a few caveats...
By Audi Driver on 02/28/10 08:13 AM (PST)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Overall, the Q5 is a wonderful driving experience. I live up north and it handles extremely well in the snow. Very comfortable and pleasant to drive. However, there are issues. The nav system, although nice looking, gives unreliable directions. I use my $180 portable instead. And the key. How do you screw up an ignition key? The MMI (multi media) system is nice but forgets your settings. Stupid things like always having to tell it to "shuffle" the music - every time you use it it requires 4 clicks. It also forgets your seat heater settings. Also, with the MMI buttons on the middle console, its very easy to accidentally touch one. Why doesn't it have a touch screen???!!

Wow, really the best car!
By G on 02/28/10 06:45 AM (PST)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

WOW, what a terrific vehicle. I read a review before buying it that claimed it was the only SUV that truly drove like a car unlike others who claim the same, and I agree. It is very fun to drive, got hit with many snow storms this winter and I just drove right through everything with no problem, passing other struggling cars. Handles great, comfortable ride, technology is convenient. I have the Prestige package, fully loaded, and I don't regret spending the extra money. Its a beautiful car and I feel good about myself when being seen with it (as shallow as that sounds) I have the Luxury package with the Milano Leather and ventilated seats, which I cant wait to try in the summer! BEST CAR

Very Strange Experience So Far
By Greg on 02/04/10 21:25 PM (PST)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

The car runs well, but when we brought the car in for the first service we were told the water pump had a leak and they had to replace it, but it needed to be ordered. When they received the part we brought the car back to the dealer and they replaced the water pump but then told us there was a small leak in the transmission and they said Audi told them to replace the transmission. Went back when they received the transmission and they replaced it but then they said it was programmed for a diesel and had to order another one. Next one came and same problem. Now we are waiting for the 3rd transmission to arrive and the car has been there for 2 weeks. Still waiting for my car.

Buyer Beware
By stma1 on 02/02/10 02:59 AM (PST)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Audi Q5 is a great vehicle as long as you do not drive under 10 mph, I have a major transmission issue, 3rd replacement in 2 months, Audi corporate will not stand behind their products and work with you to satisfy yourself as a consumer, my vehicle has lurched and hesitated when coming to a stop causing 2 near accidents, I have never experienced such poor customer service form a corporate and a dealer standpoint, they act like it is my fault there is an issue, you have been warned!

Just Plain Fun to Drive
By Rob on 01/19/10 11:33 AM (PST)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the prestige S-line model, and love it. I was looking at the RX350, RDX, XC60,etc.. and this beats them out of the race. The car is awesome looking from the outside and has all the gadgets to keep you happy. It is more masculine so guys can drive this feeling good and I get alot of looks But best of all it does not feel like you are driving an SUV but more like a car. Space is just right, but if needing to hall more stuff in the hatch, then this may not be for you, but if your getting around town, taking kids and going to work this is perfect.

Premium plus, really nice
By moose123 on 01/12/10 19:35 PM (PST)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Nice car. Interior design and quality are substantial. Handles exceptionally well. Power is faultless. Gives a feeling of total control over driving experience. Stock stereo with satellite radio is outstanding. Love that everything is lit at night, no fumbling for any controls. Easy integration with cell phone and i pod, voice commands work, nav. controls are confusing at first, but get better over time. There is still lots to learn about how to get the most out of the electronics. Roof rack is exceptionally easy to put on. A long list of suggested improvements, but still a killer car.

Great pick if changing from coupe
By Qutie on 01/05/10 21:10 PM (PST)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I changed from a Honda Accord coupe into the 2010 Q5 Premium Plus model with the S-Line package. I love the smooth ride, the quiet of the engine and the ability to pick up speed quickly. As for changing over from a coupe to a crossover, it has been seamless. The car is nimble, parks in standard spaces yet feels a lot larger when on the road. It also offers great general visibility from all sides. I didn't get the optional side assist feature, but still feel great about the views I do get.

Awesome
By Northern VA Driver on 01/02/10 18:07 PM (PST)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle a week ago. The driving experience has far exceeded expectations. The AWD keeps it glued to the road and the acceleration is very good. Acceleration from 0 to 20 MPH is not fast, but after 40 MPH, acceleration is sports car like. This is my first SUV and I was concerned about driving fun. However, the high up seating position affords excellent visibility, the Q5 handles like a car and it is an overall fun ride. I compared this to the RDX, XC60, RX350 and am very satisfied. The Q5 is a luxury SUV/car, that is just the right size. The Audi cockpit and attention to detail can't be beat. Also, the Q5 has plenty of room for the wife and kids.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi Q5 in VA is:

$130 per month*