Used 2010 Audi Q5 Consumer Reviews - 55 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Audi Q5 - Consumer Reviews

2010 Audi Q5

3.2 Premium quattro 3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (55 reviews )

Positive German Experience
By Foxmoor

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first German car and it's a great one - beautifully finished, good mix of power and economy, and reasonably fun handling. I sold a Mini Cooper to upsize to the Q5 and don't regret it a bit. The quality is first-rate and my wife feels safer in a larger vehicle with outstanding crash test results.

Handling, smooth powertrain, panoramic sunroof, back seat comfort, great stereo.

Had to buy an oil dipstick for an A4 to install myself, as the Q5 uses electronic monitoring standard.

The Best Compact SUV in the Market
By acalady

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

It was love at first sight! From the moment I saw the Q5 I knew that's what I wanted and had been waiting for. I had already made a deal on a BMW X3, but I was not 100% convinced that I liked the car, particular the stiff ride. I drive a lot. Every week-end I'm on the road and driving my Q5 is a dream come true! It is just pure pleasure! I love how the cockpit looks when it gets dark.

Everything!

Diesel would be best.

Design flaw
By maverick

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

During snow or rain, when the rear hatch is opened, to gain access to the rear compartment, water, snow, dirt and salt build up in the drain channel and then run into the rear compartment. I've seen the mess run over the rubber seal. The dealer said they cannot do anything but maybe Audi will contact me and see if the problem can be solved. To date, no additional contact.

Like the vehicle. Excellent handling, steering and ride. Good gas mileage, get over 30 mpg on the highway and about 25 average around town.

Design flaws need to be resolved.

Best SUV I have Owned
By Jason

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I LOVE my new Audi Q5. Its Comfortable, handles great and is so easy to drive. No problems since I purchased. Service Department is Awesome. I will Definitely purchase another Audi for wifes next vehicle. Thank you AUDI Great Job.

Very Reliable, Comfortable Interior, Super FUN to drive.

I really don't have any Complaints. Hmm I don't own 2 of them.

Best crossover
By dej

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Replaced my 2009 Murano. This crossover rides so much better. More responsive steering. Handling around curves much better. Quieter on the highway. Less obstructed rearward view. Interior much finer albeit a tad bit smaller. The Audi doesn't quite match the cargo space of the Murano, but I don't miss it. I do wish the gas mileage was a little better, but this is after all a crossover not a car.

Refined interior. Panoramic moon roof (much quieter than the Murano's) I would never open it in the Murano because of noise.

Improved gas mileage.