Used 2010 Audi Q5 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Audi Q5 - Consumer Reviews

3.2 Premium quattro 3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (54 reviews )

Awesome Audi!
By Q5ACK

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Audi and I absolutely love it! I have owned several other vehicles including BMW, Volvo, etc., and this car is far above the rest. If you are thinking of any other vehicle in this class, I highly recommend a long test drive and you will be convinced.

Performance, interior design, exterior design, dashboard features.

Bluetooth should be standard

Best Crossover SUV
By nebulas

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my BMW X5 and haven't looked back. Eye catching exterior and interior design, comfortable ride, good acceleration exiting ramps, quality build throughout.

Ride and handling, reliability, brand name, LED daytime running lights

Bring the 3.0 TDI to the USA! Make the side view mirror blinker standard on all models (safety feature). Dunlops are fair in rain and poor in snow; make Michelin Cross Terrain standard OEM tire.

First German Car
By Boards

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

After years of Japanese vehicles I transitioned to that which I always wanted. Was set up to buy an A-4 but wanted a little utility and was willing to compromise on performance. So far very happy with features and performance.

The fuel economy for a 3.2 is nice--power is speeding ticket generating nice. Nav system interface on the center console is becoming more and more intuitive.

Reduce the size of the side mirrors. They are very large and serve to really obstruct your front quarter visibility. I have to move my head quite a bit and raise the seat to clear the path.

Audi Rocks
By smartboy23

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Replaced my 2008 Honda Pilot. I had leased A4 in 2005 and was very happy with Audi as a brand. Great car/SUV. Love it, of course smaller than Honda Pilot but works for me.

Great handling, great interior, great brand.

Backseat has less leg room. Three large adults cannot seat comfortably in the back seat.

Positive German Experience
By Foxmoor

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first German car and it's a great one - beautifully finished, good mix of power and economy, and reasonably fun handling. I sold a Mini Cooper to upsize to the Q5 and don't regret it a bit. The quality is first-rate and my wife feels safer in a larger vehicle with outstanding crash test results.

Handling, smooth powertrain, panoramic sunroof, back seat comfort, great stereo.

Had to buy an oil dipstick for an A4 to install myself, as the Q5 uses electronic monitoring standard.