2010 Audi Q5 - Consumer Reviews

3.2 Premium quattro 3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (54 reviews )
Good car but not perfect
By pathguy on 06/02/10 15:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Side mirrors are too big and create large blind spots. I needed to take car in to have transmission "reprogrammed" in second week of owning the car. otherwise, Q5 is a good car.

New Audi Q5 (Premier) first impression
By David Olson on 06/01/10 14:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my Q5 for one month (1300 miles). Moved up from 2005 Subaru Outback XT (turbo). The car feels bigger than it is (probably high hood), but the handling is superb. Nice turn radius, positive/stable in twisties, and smooth/fast acceleration. Steering feels 1:1 and no issue. Noted comment on hesitation from stop to start; haven't experienced this. Shifting smooth all the way up; sport mode is RESPONSIVE. Interior is beautiful. MMI and voice work, but there is a learning curve: reading instruction book helps! It is more expensive than the Suby (for the money, very good value). But if a luxury compact SUV is your thing, then the Q5 is an excellent choice; I highly recommend the Q5.

Audi-be better
By Audi-be better on 05/25/10 14:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Beautiful car but has flaws... 1) The navigation system: does not allow searching for a restaurant type. for instance you cannot ask for Chinese, Mexican or Italian food - you just get a list of restaurants that includes everything from "taco bell" to "chez panesse". 2) The brake pads spew dark dust that spray the side of the car daily. There are no mud-flaps to prevent overspray from the front wheels so the side of my car is covered in break dust from the wheels daily. 3) Who uses dvd's? Get rid of the dvd player. 4) Who uses an ashtray? Get rid of the ashtray or at least make it larger so it can be used to hold a cell phone or business cards - its a useless space.

Good Car
By Bob Whalen on 05/23/10 14:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This car is wonderful. For a car this small you think it would be cramped but it's not. A definite buy

Exellent Vehicle
By BettyH on 05/23/10 14:05 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven lots of cars, and this one takes the cake. Handling and overall performance are better then my wife's A4, and it has much more cargo capacity.

Fun to drive & different among the crowd
By sarahs on 05/18/10 13:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased the 2010 with the prestige S line package. So far I love to drive it and there are no problems.Only difficulty is operating the MMI. But once you get used to it, it's not too bad.

Best Car ever
By Bob Whalen on 05/07/10 19:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This vehicle is the pinnacle of luxury. It outperforms anything else I have driven. Its ride is unique, firm but smooth at the same time. It's a definite buy.

nice driving poor reliability
By cemi on 04/23/10 11:56 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

When I bought mi Q5 prestige, I was very happy but all the problems started.A/C broke down twice, dealership had to replace to parts on both headlights,leak on the transmission etc etc.Nice looking car, fun to drive POOR RELIABILITY. TRADED IN FOR A LEXUS.

Audi Q5 front LED light broken 3 times
By Christine Yao on 04/19/10 14:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I am reporting review AUDI Q5 (year of 2010) because the front daylight headlight running sets problems, I purchased an AUDI Q5 in 9/23/2009, it happened 3 times of front headlight daylight running sets broken in 5 months, my car's current mileage is only 5700 mile, which is apparently not the LED headlight quality problem, which is highly possible on the electrical problems, now I am waiting for AUDI's response to see they will treat it as a lemon car case or not.

Great SUV
By Sb on 04/15/10 07:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I had a Q5 Premium plus with S-line package, had this vehicle for almost 2 weeks now & I will say that this is the best car I ever had. Day time running LED lights makes a cool stylish appearance. Ride is great & quite, car keeps on lane with very little steering effort. Interior fit & finish is excellent. MMI nav is not really user friendly, but once used will be ok, would love if have touch screen.. The display on meter shows the songs list & tel numbers without interfering nav screen is great. I would definitely recommend any one looking to buy a compact SUV to drive this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi Q5 in VA is:

$130 per month*