2010 Audi Q5 - Consumer Reviews

3.2 Premium quattro 3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (54 reviews )
Awesome Audi!
By Q5ACK on 07/22/10 04:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Audi and I absolutely love it! I have owned several other vehicles including BMW, Volvo, etc., and this car is far above the rest. If you are thinking of any other vehicle in this class, I highly recommend a long test drive and you will be convinced.

Best Crossover SUV
By nebulas on 07/18/10 17:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my BMW X5 and haven't looked back. Eye catching exterior and interior design, comfortable ride, good acceleration exiting ramps, quality build throughout.

First German Car
By Boards on 07/01/10 07:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

After years of Japanese vehicles I transitioned to that which I always wanted. Was set up to buy an A-4 but wanted a little utility and was willing to compromise on performance. So far very happy with features and performance.

Audi Rocks
By smartboy23 on 06/26/10 21:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Replaced my 2008 Honda Pilot. I had leased A4 in 2005 and was very happy with Audi as a brand. Great car/SUV. Love it, of course smaller than Honda Pilot but works for me.

Positive German Experience
By Foxmoor on 06/26/10 17:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first German car and it's a great one - beautifully finished, good mix of power and economy, and reasonably fun handling. I sold a Mini Cooper to upsize to the Q5 and don't regret it a bit. The quality is first-rate and my wife feels safer in a larger vehicle with outstanding crash test results.

The Best Compact SUV in the Market
By acalady on 06/24/10 17:42 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

It was love at first sight! From the moment I saw the Q5 I knew that's what I wanted and had been waiting for. I had already made a deal on a BMW X3, but I was not 100% convinced that I liked the car, particular the stiff ride. I drive a lot. Every week-end I'm on the road and driving my Q5 is a dream come true! It is just pure pleasure! I love how the cockpit looks when it gets dark.

Design flaw
By maverick on 06/23/10 07:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

During snow or rain, when the rear hatch is opened, to gain access to the rear compartment, water, snow, dirt and salt build up in the drain channel and then run into the rear compartment. I've seen the mess run over the rubber seal. The dealer said they cannot do anything but maybe Audi will contact me and see if the problem can be solved. To date, no additional contact.

Best SUV I have Owned
By Jason on 06/23/10 07:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I LOVE my new Audi Q5. Its Comfortable, handles great and is so easy to drive. No problems since I purchased. Service Department is Awesome. I will Definitely purchase another Audi for wifes next vehicle. Thank you AUDI Great Job.

Best crossover
By dej on 06/13/10 12:55 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Replaced my 2009 Murano. This crossover rides so much better. More responsive steering. Handling around curves much better. Quieter on the highway. Less obstructed rearward view. Interior much finer albeit a tad bit smaller. The Audi doesn't quite match the cargo space of the Murano, but I don't miss it. I do wish the gas mileage was a little better, but this is after all a crossover not a car.

Star Performance
By Lualoa on 06/06/10 19:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

We recently purchased a 2010 Q5 Premium Plus at Classic Audi and absolutely love it. It handles very well and commands the road.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Audi Q5 in VA is:

$130 per month*