Used 2014 Audi allroad Wagon Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Audi allroad Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2014 Audi allroad Wagon

View reviews for a specific allroad model:

The Allroad makes sense...
By cheapseats

2014 Audi allroad Wagon Premium quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

To begin with, I am a SUV refugee. I have lived in the Colorado mountains near Denver and got stuck driving SUV's to have snow clearance so that my vehicle wouldn't be turned into a snowplow at the wrong times. But I did need the space to haul road bicycles inside the vehicle in the summer during rainy weather along with baggage. Also needed power for climbing the mountains and good gas mileage for driving long distances without living in a gas station. This Allroad does it all with ease and style. This reminds me of my first Allroad of years past but this is truly a starship in comparison. Love this car and the handling is great compared to a SUV which is its true competition.

1. Styling. I honestly think the Allroad's rear styling beats the A-4 sedan. 2. The interior is as nice as it gets and the sports seats make things perfect. 3. Ergonomics could not be better. 4. I wasn't sure I would like the MMI, but can honestly say that it is truly worth the price of admission. 5. Gas mileage. With a light foot, I can regularly get an average of over 27 mpg between 1/3 city and 2/3 hwy. 6. The car has such a wide rear opening that it can swallow an average sized road bike without removing the front wheel. In fact, lay a blanket on top of the first and you can stow another over the first. It has enough room for me. 7. The wheels are stylish. 8. Electric hatch door.

Integrate voice commands to control the Nav system. Introduce front parking sensors so you can be sure where the front end is. I would like to have a bit more rear leg room but did not want a porky and ugly 3-series Gran Turismo to get it. Everything else about the car is just that good that little is to complain about. And glad the adjustable height suspension of early Allroad history is gone!