AWESOME CAR! nothing like it on the road
By joedepaul on
2004 Audi allroad quattro AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)
Got over 100K miles and drives better than great. Recently forked over a grand to get belts and pump changed as is routine for a vehicle with these many miles. Worth every penny for peace of mind. I can't say enough about the styling. There's no other car out there in this class, new or old, that looks this good. You would think the interior would be dated but looks better than a lot of the newer luxury brands out there. The car looks great both inside and out! Quality superb! Driving dynamics and performance will keep pace with a brand new german or japanese sports sedan any day of the week. \And I have never, NEVER EVER driven a better car or SUV in the snow! AWESOME CAR!
Favorite Features
Heated front and rear seats great for winter. Adjustable suspension great for snow clearance. I've always thought Audi audio systems are superior to any other German or Japanese make and the Allroad is no exception.
Suggested Improvements
Wish luxury car makers didn't discontinue the wagons because I think it's the perfect blend of everyday driving and utility. If Audi, BMW and Volvo don't revive the wagon brand I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I hit 200K. Don't want to get into a high-rise SUV simply for the utility and sedans are just too impracticle for my purposes.
By nwfinder
on 06/10/14 13:52 PM (PDT)

Yeah, cuz they're all on a rack in some mechanics shop. LOL!!