2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon Consumer Reviews 5

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific allroad quattro model:
Love the car, hate the reliability.
By Toby Smith on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

We have a love hate relationship with this car. In much the same way as you love the blacksheep of the family. Our allroad is fast (abeit with a little lag), smooth and very well thought out. The interior is prety much perfect, as is the exterior styling. It has and does everything we need as a family car with great aplomb. On the flip side it has been off the road for more than 2 weeks in less than 16k miles. The brakes were redone 3 times, new turbos have been installed, new interior lights, some squeeks and rattles were fixed, new drivers seat frame & motors, and a new gearbox was installed. This was all covered by the warranty but when is enough enough?

First 10months
By a mountain guy on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

A great "compromise" between performance, luxury and utility! Better gas mileage and a more side supportive seat would be appreciated but overall a very special vehicle that is a joy after almost a year. One mechanical problem fixed immediately by dealer and none since.

Needs Work
By angelo on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

My Allroad has been in the shop more times than I've driven it. From out of round tires, 4 sets of rotors replaced, squeeking seats, to an engine that needs to have it's heads replaced. I love th elook and comfort but I can't justify paying $45000 just for that. Although this car is crud, the Audi service center and customer service has been outstanding.

turn the esp off !
By joetii on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

Best car I ever owned , and I got 14000 on it! HOWEVER , I live in upstate NY and as soon as the roads get slick , shut OFF the esp . It drives so much better that I wonder why it's included.When it's on in slick conditons the car is way worse than my a4 quattro that did not have it. Very fast , why chip it ? Very comfortable. I do use the adjustable suspension with work , driving on farms on dirt roads, it's great !

So Far...GREAT CAR!
By lbeckwith on 12/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have wanted an Allroad for 2 years, but the 9 month wait for a 6 speed always sent me away. Found one on the lot last week and bought it immediately. Why would anyone buy the auto, when the 6 speed is so much more enjoyable. Best way to do away with turbo lag is wind it out a bit before shifting. And if it breaks...they fix it for 4 years. Hope all remains well...it's great so far!!!

Great car
By Bay Area Driver on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

Traded up from an A6 wagon. Liked the A6 but like the Allroad even better, in particular the increased power and general updates. It's a great car.

Wooowwwww!!!
By Serionni on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I bought this excelent built half wagon half SUV for my wike. It was surprising the real sports car performance. Its fast and furious!! the Audi Quatrro sistem gives it a smooth ride. Much Better than my BMW X5 3.0

Neat Machine
By tiekenr on 10/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

Fantastic substitute for an SUV! I upgraded from a VW Passat 4Motion and am still impressed by the craftsmanship of this car (and the VW was pretty impresssive in it's own right). So many great features, but inexplicably, no GPS moving map (in the US, the European models do have it). Everyone else has cashed in on this feature, why not Audi?

Very Impressed...
By rmitsuda on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I just picked up a 2002 Audi allroad quattro this week, and I couldn't be happier with its performance and elegant interior. Externally, it's one of the best looking cars are the road - wagon or sedan. The car handles very well. The only drawback with the allroad is the poor fuel economy. Nevertheless, the car is amazing. After I had considered many SUVs (i.e. X5, ML 320, RX 300, GX 470), I'm very glad I decided to get the allroad. Its aggressive styling, performance & utility made it the best option for my family. Rich Torrance, CA

Like a Rock !
By cyberallroad on 10/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

By far, this is the most comfortable car I have driven for long trips. The ride is just soo much better than the BMW 3 series. The cargo space is much bigger than other SUVs and wagons. The powerful bi-turbo engine is a sheer delight. The AWD system, safety features, curtain airbags, and Onstar service makes me safer on trips.