2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific allroad quattro model:
I can't go back for less anymore
By Normand on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I have to drive this car everyday and it is alway's a pleasure experience to get in and hit the road with this superb unpretentious machine.

360 degree eye catcher
By Vanc Isle on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first german built car. It is the best car I've ever owned. Interior quality is superior and rear seating is confortable and surprisingly roomy. The driver's side entry is a tight fit. But once inside, the car is pure car-comfort heaven. Tiptronic was fine for my previous 300M, but I much prefer 6spM for the Allroad. I would not go back to tiptronic, even in 4.2L.

Snow Snow Snow
By ctbass on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I just survived the Denver blizzard of 2003. I had to drive in a foot and half of wet, heavy snow. I raised the suspension to the top and drove throught the crud with ease. As I passed the abandoned suburbans and jeeps I asked myself, "Where are the cameras? What a commercial for Audi this would be!!!"

ALLROAD
By JCrow on 03/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Station wagons are cool again...it's hard to be cool with two booster seats in back, but this car helps. This car is fun to drive(6 spd), has a beautiful interior, and has an impressive list of safety features. After owning a car for 8 mos. I am usually starting to think about what's next, but I would buy the Allroad again today in a heartbeat

No more SUV's for me....
By airgross on 03/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

sports car handling, adjustable suspension, luxury....the perfect urban assault vehicle!

I love this car!
By jonfin on 03/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

We were looking for a car to take the place of our Merecedes wagon -- one with more creature comforts (cupholders, a decent air conditioner etc.), yet being able to handle as well as a Mercedes. The allroad fit our needs perfectly. It is fast: 250 hp, twin turbo. It is slightly higher than a tradional car, so the visibility is better. It is luxurious inside, it's very responsive and it's a kick to drive. What more could you ask for?

Best SUV/All purpose vehicle made
By Bryan J Pacelli on 03/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

The best part of this car is that it is great at EVERYTHING! Overall quality is second to none! The performance/handling/power is better than luxury performance sedans plus, it performs the same in the RAIN where the others have to change their driving habits, the Allroad performs the same in the rain as it does so well on the dry! The adjustable suspension gives me more ground clearance than most SUV's - If this isn't enough it is a blast in the snow - absolutely unstoppable! I am 35 - with a young family - it gives me the flexibility of a wagon in a fun, progressive/aggressive package - This is not my mother's Volvo wagon!!!

fantastic
By brocky on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

a great fun family car

The most obscure Audi
By markcincinnati on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Someone has probably already called the allroad, the Swiss Army Knife of automobiles. They're correct. The version of the allroad that makes not only this "universal soldier" impression, but adds to it a huge dose of near sports sedan performance and fun is the manual transmission version. This car, unknown to most people is THE one car to have if you can have only one -- it can go anywhere, anytime, keep up with most everything else on the road and allow you and your passengers to arrive in style, comfort and safety.

Best Car On the Road
By peev on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi allroad quattro Wagon AWD 4dr Wagon (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 5A)

I bought this because my boyfriend has an A4. Is he jealous now! Not only is the bi-turbo engine extremely fast, but the car handles better than any SUV I've ever driven on rugged Colorado mountain roads. It is by far the best car I've ever had the pleasure of owning. And it's good lookin to boot!