2013 Audi A8 4.0L V8 Twin-turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2013 Audi A8 short wheel

2013 Audi A8 - Consumer Review

4.0T quattro Sedan (4.0L V8 Twin-turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic)

2013 Audi A8 short wheel base
By mancaver on

2013 Audi A8 4.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

I have only had the car for two weeks, so I can't accurately comment on the reliability---but all other aspects I rated as execllent, so I expect the relaibiilty to be the same. Anyway, I owned an Audi A4 which was very reliable. I understand I'm still on my "honeymoon" with this car, but so far it is great---I have owned: MB E320 and C280, Acura Legend and TLS, Lexus ES330, BMW 530i and 535i, Mazda Millenia and RX7, Honda Civic and Accord, and even a Triumph TR6---of course, any new car will have features unheard of a few years ago---but the A8 is everything the (just about unanimous) positive revews describe.

Favorite Features

Acceleration and handling, comfort seats (massage!) blind spot monitor---LED lights, google earth navi, Bose stereo is just fine---but I haven't heard the Bang and Olufsen, so I can't compare the two.

Suggested Improvements

Really---nothing; maybe in a few weeks I'll think of something. I need a long trip to really get to know the car.