2013 Audi A8 Consumer Review: Pinnacle of Technology, Luxury

2013 Audi A8 - Consumer Review

Pinnacle of Technology, Luxury, Comfort and Prestige
By magician2166 on

2013 Audi A8 3.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Ladies and Gentlemen, If You are on the market for a luxury vehicle, please do yourself a huge favor. Test drive this marvel of German engineering. No words can describe the adrenaline from its powertrain, comfort of its heated, cooled and massaged seats and the luxury of its interior. I drove many luxury cars before, but I was totally stunned and amazed by every attention to even the smallest detail the designers had paid in this spaceship. This is truly the pinnacle of technology, luxury, comfort and prestige.

Favorite Features

From responsiveness and smoothness of the engine and transmission to the ambient lighting of the interior, which extends all the way from the floor to the headliner, nothing was left a chance to complain about. I just name a few favorite ones: I love massage seats with 5 different types of massage, power electric sunshades, LED ambient lighting, Google Earth navigation maps, soft closing doors and power trunk, power folding mirrors, headlight washing system, LED headlights and taillights with rear fog lights.

Suggested Improvements

My only "beef" that the trunk is really small and rear seats do not go down, like on A4 and A6. You can probably fit 2 average size suitcases, but nothing else.