Auto Mags are missing the boat
By baygasauto on
2013 Audi A8 3.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)
WOW!!! Automobile, Road and Track, Car and Driver..you're all missing something special by ignoring this beast. My previous were a GS400, BMW 545i, Panamera 4s (8cyl). I swear this car out accelerates the Porsche and handles better than the Lexus or Beemer w/sport pkg.. This Audi accelerates so effortlessly and uneventful it almost scares me. A locomotive that Edmunds claims does 0-60mph on 4.2. After 2500 miles, I'm finally gettin the guts to push it around corners. It sticks like glue. However you're so relaxed driving this vehicle it seems a shame to throw it around like the Porsche. Cmon car mags, spread the word. This beast is something very special.
Favorite Features
Luxury, comfort, great controls (ok, Panamera nailed controls but this is a close second). Voice recognition works flawlessly making phone calls and entering nav destinations a breeze. This car wants to help you. Massage seats are a hoot. Keyless start, stop, entry a pleasure on this car.
Suggested Improvements
BOSE is just ok. PANDORA should be part of the system. Trunk space a little tight. Starting with STOP/START function a little jerky.