2013 Audi A8 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A8 model:
Still in Love over 1 year in
By djefferson on 07/20/14 22:15 PM (PDT)

2013 Audi A8 3.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I purchased my A8 late spring 2013 and have had no surprises, just pure driving pleasure. This change to Audi was driven by frustration of dealer practices to purchase a new Mercedes S-550/S350 Bluetec at that time a 2012/13 model. I was promised an excellent deal but after almost 4days of back/forth on price and frustration,I went looking for Audi and I'm very happy I did. The only reason for not leaving any sooner I had 4 new Benz's within the last 6yrs from that dealership. Forget about loyalty. Love what you drive. I really do. This big girl has excellent dance moves..Rain or Shine, Curves or Straights it drives like a smaller car begging to show off. Both City/Hwy MPG is impressive.

Pinnacle of Technology, Luxury, Comfort and Prestige
By magician2166 on 07/06/13 17:38 PM (PDT)

2013 Audi A8 3.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Ladies and Gentlemen, If You are on the market for a luxury vehicle, please do yourself a huge favor. Test drive this marvel of German engineering. No words can describe the adrenaline from its powertrain, comfort of its heated, cooled and massaged seats and the luxury of its interior. I drove many luxury cars before, but I was totally stunned and amazed by every attention to even the smallest detail the designers had paid in this spaceship. This is truly the pinnacle of technology, luxury, comfort and prestige.

Auto Mags are missing the boat
By baygasauto on 01/23/13 20:29 PM (PST)

2013 Audi A8 4.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

WOW!!! Automobile, Road and Track, Car and Driver..you're all missing something special by ignoring this beast. My previous were a GS400, BMW 545i, Panamera 4s (8cyl). I swear this car out accelerates the Porsche and handles better than the Lexus or Beemer w/sport pkg.. This Audi accelerates so effortlessly and uneventful it almost scares me. A locomotive that Edmunds claims does 0-60mph on 4.2. After 2500 miles, I'm finally gettin the guts to push it around corners. It sticks like glue. However you're so relaxed driving this vehicle it seems a shame to throw it around like the Porsche. Cmon car mags, spread the word. This beast is something very special.

2013 Audi A8 short wheel base
By mancaver on 12/26/12 15:26 PM (PST)

2013 Audi A8 4.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

I have only had the car for two weeks, so I can't accurately comment on the reliability---but all other aspects I rated as execllent, so I expect the relaibiilty to be the same. Anyway, I owned an Audi A4 which was very reliable. I understand I'm still on my "honeymoon" with this car, but so far it is great---I have owned: MB E320 and C280, Acura Legend and TLS, Lexus ES330, BMW 530i and 535i, Mazda Millenia and RX7, Honda Civic and Accord, and even a Triumph TR6---of course, any new car will have features unheard of a few years ago---but the A8 is everything the (just about unanimous) positive revews describe.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Audi A8 in VA is:

$171 per month*