2012 Audi A8 Consumer Review: The best Luxury Car money can

2012 Audi A8 Sedan - Consumer Review

The best Luxury Car money can buy!!!
By donnie13 on

2012 Audi A8 L 4.2 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 8A)

I had a 2006 750LI and loved this car. Traded for a 2009 Audi A8L and while was a great car, didn't have enough pizazz. Traded it for a 2010 Mercedes S-Class. Was a good car but too soft. Felt floaty. Bought a 2011 Eguus, while a good car, too jittery and not refined. Now comes the new 2012 Audi A8L! Unbelievable car. Out drives and performs better than all of the above. Feels like you're driving a Bentley for half the price. Fit and finish, impeccable. Ride is stiff when needed and firm at just the right time. I'm a car buff as you can see by all the cars I purchase and I'm more impressed with this car than any of the large luxury cars I've owned, including my past 2009 A8L.

I love all the new technology this car has to offer. The google map is awesome with graphics compared to no other. WI-FI capability. Love the adaptive cruise control, comes to complete stop and restarts. So advanced, even though it looks similar to 2009 A8L I had, it FEELS like an entirely new car. Simply the best large 4 door luxury car out there. Also love the rear seat option of the seats reclining and cooled but can still stow the center arm rest if 3 people need to be seated. The 22 way adjustable drivers seat is a dream. If you can't get comfortable in this car, you can't get comfortable at home! I love the fact I don't see the car everywhere I go. AUDI, GREAT JOB

The only thing I wish the car had for the outside were more wheel options from the factory and the tailpipes intergrated more like the the other luxury cars. I did have the factory sport wheels added by dealer, but was costly compared to being able to order from factory. Minor, compared to what you get otherwise.