2007 Audi A8 Consumer Review: Truly fine automobile

2007 Audi A8 - Consumer Review

quattro Sedan (4.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Truly fine automobile
By swissman564 on

2007 Audi A8 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

I bought my '07 A8L a year ago at Tyson's Audi in Virginia. It had 61,000 miles on it and although it looked practically showroom new in every way, I was a bit worried about spending serious money on a 4-yr old car with that many miles. My worries have been laid to rest 20K miles later. I have owned 4 BMW's (7, 5, and 3 Series) and one Benz. I never liked the Benz but loved all of my BMW's and never thought I could appreciate a car more than a BMW. The 1st time I laid eyes on this car I fell in love with the looks. Mechanically, fit & finish and handling, this is the Ubermachine from Germany. Simple as that. No use enumerating it all. Enough said. I'm in love.

Favorite Features

Looks - incomparable. Nothing on the road that looks this good and done in an understated way - IMHO. Amazingly fuel efficient for a big sedan. Roomy luxurious interior that takes the passengers' breath away. The quality of the interior materials are top of the line. The best I have ever seen. Nothing looks cheap in or outside this car. NOTHING. And it is FAST and responsive. No one messes with you and they don't even have time to. Solid as a rock at 120 mph. Those poor hapless youth in their souped up 4-bangers try occasionally, only to be shamed into the rear view mirror before they know what happened. They don't try it a second time.

Suggested Improvements

None