Three great months and counting...
By dognmonkey on
2006 Audi A8 L quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 6A)
New to me 2006 A8L with 73k miles. Premium, sport and massage packages. This year is the first year with the single grill and the last year with timing belt engine. I've had 98 A8 for 7 years - loved the car and now this one is amazing. No wonder many people moved from BMW, Mercedes to Audi. Air suspension is comfortable and very convenient to raise the car up when going to a complex that has many tall speed bumps. The car is so powerful, fast but very nimble (drives like a small car) and still get average 19MPG (26 hwy). Soft close doors are nice (the doors got sucked in if close half way). I drive people who don't know Audi on my A8L and they're amazed at the comfort and design.
Favorite Features
softclose doors, air suspension, massage seats, paddle shifter on steering, Bose stereo, MMI system, power, quietness, comfort, handling, power trunk, 204" long, rear vanity mirror, front magnifying mirror, love to drive, great seats, beautiful design.
Suggested Improvements
None
By xxtheneckxx
on 12/03/13 18:20 PM (PST)

I am in the market and the prices are all over the place if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay ?? I have seen them from as little as 10 grand all the way too 22000 but on average 13-17 ... Thanks for your review it helped me with making up my mind on what year to buy